BLITZ JEWELRY CLEANING MACHINE  » Jewelry  »
  • I know my gems, and I know how to keep them clean, without harming the gems
  • I believe that jewelry should be respected and kept very clean
  • I have used many other types, and I have found this one to do it the best way

• by covenly1
      I have owned my own jewelry stores, as well as the fact that I come from a family that is just full of jewelers who have made literally millions of dollars in the jewelry business. I know my gems, and I know how to keep them clean, without harming the gems. This is an important thing to realize: All gems are NOT created equally, when it comes to HOW to keep them looking ‘bling! bling!’, or to keep them from being harmed. ACN t. v. , also known as Jewelry television, on television and on the internet, has this particular jewelry cleaner that allows for jewels to be cleaned, without harming them.

This is the BLITZ, Ultra Jewelry Cleaning Machine…. available ONLY through this site, I do believe. There are many gems that are not harmed by harsh cleaners that contain amonia. Most jewelry cleaners DO consist of amonia, a type of detergent (liquid), and a coloring agent. Still, many, gems, such as heated gems, colored gems, opals, etc.

, may not be

cleaned in such a solution. This is very important to realize, or your jewels may end up looking/being dull and/or ruined entirely. This machine allows for BOTH types of cleaning!

Using a twin tank design, the jewels may be cleaned by the gentle method or by the amonia containing method………. allowing ALL your jewelry to remain clean and as beautiful as the day you received them. Remember, no matter how careful you ARE with your jewelry, just wearing the jewelry allows your body’s oils to dull the look of them!

This machine is electrical.

It comes with two types of cleaners. One is a 4 oz. bottle of the cleaner that will keep your diamonds and other gems, that withstand the more harsh cleaners, just gleaming. An added bonus of the bottle, 4 oz. , of delicate gem and pearl cleaner is included in the box.

There is a polishing cloth included for shining your gold, silver, platinum pieces, and mountings. Instructions, inside the box, will explain which gems are for which concentrated liquids in each 4 oz. bottle. This should be read and understood, before you begin cleaning, anything!

An oval shaped cleaner, with 2 separated bowls made into the electrical container, allow you to use one bowl for the cleaning, and another bowl for the rinsing of the gems. Decide which type of cleaner should be used for what you are cleaning.

Pout it into one side of the bowl that has a basket to hold your gems, safely, turn on the electricity, and allow the machine to make your jewels dazzle! This does not take more than a couple of minutes…. really, just a couple of minutes. Then, remove the gems, by taking the basket by the holder (no need to ruin your nails), and place this basket into the other basin of the machine………with this portion full of only water. Turn the machine back on, and let the machine remove all residue of any cleaner, leaving the gems REALLY sparkling!

Since, there are two types of concentrated ...

• BLITZ JEWELRY CLEANING MACHINE
      cleaners, you will need to change what is inside the side that hold the cleaning fluid. Being thrifty, I use a turkey baster to remove the ‘used’ cleaning fluid, and I put THAT type of cleaner back into the bottle it came in.

Then, I put in the other type of cleaner, knowing that I have wasted nothing, and that I have rinsed out the cleaning bowl with a wet towel, to insure that the harsh type of concentrate is no longer in the bowl, when I prepare to clean my pearls and delicate gems. I do the process, again. Included in the box, is a very small brush, that allows you to gently brush the cleaner onto your gem, should you find that something is just being very stubborn between gems or because the mounting is done in a hard way to clean. Don’t be afraid to use it, but, don’t expect to need it very often, either. I keep my BLITZ on my Master Bathroom counter.

This

way, I am able to just put the jewelry I plan to wear each day, into the cleaning machine as I get dressed. My jewelry always looks as though it JUST came from having the jeweler clean it!

I believe that jewelry should be respected and kept very clean. Jewelry may well be an investment for yourself, or it may be something you want to pass down through the generations of your family. In my family, this is a given! Never wear your beautiful jewels dirty! There is no reason for it. Buy BLITZ Ultra Jewelry Cleaning Machine, use it as often as you wear your jewels, and get a lot more BLING BLING for your money! Other People WILL notice your gleaming jewelry.

I know. I use this machine all the time. I have used many other types, and I have found this one to do it the best way. You just may find yourself with a lot more gorgeous jewelry than you thought you had, once it has been cleaned using this machine! Try it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 45101115070530/k2311a1110/11.10.05