Alice: Madness Returns (American McGee PC game)  » Games  »
  • I agree with that rating, because the graphics are so wonderful that the gore and violence is a bit much
  • One thing I really love about this game is the story line
  • The Alice of this game is definitely not the same Alice that you remember from Alice in Wonderland
  • The graphics are really amazing in this game, and just add to how much a realistic feel there is on such a twisted and violent game
  • The only thing I can honestly say that I don't like about this game, is that I wish it would last longer

• by breaxnna

I’m the kind of person who loves to play video games, but sadly doesn’t have an Xbox 360 or Playstation 3. I stick with an oldschool PC for my games. When I saw that Alice: Madness returns was coming out, I was so excited. About a decade ago, the first Alice game by American McGee was out. I wasn’t too much a fan of that, but this game totally changed it for

me.

The game is rated M for blood, gore, sexual themes, violence, and strong language. I agree with that rating, because the graphics are so wonderful that the gore and violence is a bit much. I do not want to give away any game play, but there are a lot of villains that take much violence to kill. Blades, bombs, and pepper grinders are all involved.

One thing I really love about ...

• this game is the story line. The Alice of this game is definitely not the same Alice that you remember from Alice in Wonderland. It’s very twisted. In Madness Returns, Alice is going through a self to self conflict, battling her mind. She’s trying to save her own sanity, and also the wonderland that she once knew.

The graphics are really amazing in this game, and just add to how much a

realistic feel there is on such a twisted and violent game. The only thing I can honestly say that I don’t like about this game, is that I wish it would last longer. It has quite the long story line and at first seems like it’s never going to end, but then it just gets repetitive and comes to an end.

For anybody whose into gothic style games, this is really for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2811071506990531/k2311a0711/7.11.11