Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles Chicken Flavor  » Food  »
  • I found the Yakisoba Noodles Chicken flavor to be very flavorful and tasty
  • That is why I like to keep a couple of these in my desk drawer at work so I can grab one on a day when I do not feel like going out to lunch
  • I think the chicken flavor Yakisoba noodles would be good as a side dish to a chicken entree for example

• by deem

If you are tired of the same old meal choices and are looking for a new, inexpensive meal option that is tasty and easy to prepare, then Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles should be on your list of products to try. I had never tried Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles until recently when my local supermarket ran a special so they were a “buy one, get one free” deal. The Yakisoba Noodle meals are normally 89 cents each so, with the sale, they came out to only about 45 cents each. How can you beat that? When I say they are inexpensive, I mean inexpensive!

In terms of preparation, all you have to do is pull back the cardboard cover of the plastic

tray about half way — enough to have room to sprinkle the dehydrated vegetables contained in the vegetables packet to the side of the block or noodles and pour in about a cup of water. Then fold the cardboard cover back down and pop into the microwave for 4 minutes on high. When the time is up, remove the tray from the microwave, remove the cardboard cover, sprinkle the contents of the flavoring packet onto the noodles, and mix the flavoring powder, the vegetables and the noodles all together. That is all there is to it. The Yakisoba noodles are ready to eat.

I found the Yakisoba Noodles Chicken flavor to be very flavorful and tasty. Unlike ramen noodle soup, the Yakisoba noodles meal is not a soup and it does not have a broth. This is basically a noodle meal. Although this product is “Chicken flavor”, there are no pieces of chicken in the meal. Be careful when you are looking for this product, especially if you do not care for spicy foods, because this is the “chicken flavor” as opposed to the “spicy chicken flavor” of the Yakisoba noodles. Although the spicy chicken flavor noodles are extremely spicy, the chicken flavor is not spicy. It does have a tasty chicken broth kind of flavor to it, without containing any liquid broth. It is a little on the salty ...

• Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles Chicken Flavor
      side so you may want to start by adding only half the contents of the flavoring packet and then gradually add more in order to make sure that the meal is prepared to your taste.

In terms of storage, the Yakisoba noodles meal does not need to be either kept frozen or refrigerated. That is why I like to keep a couple of these in my desk drawer at work so I can grab one on a day when I do not feel like going out to lunch. The only downside to these meals is that they are high in sodium and fat grams. When you read the nutrition information on the package, look closely.

The package is supposed to contain two servings so you need to double all of the nutrition information if you are eating the whole package. Furthermore, you are likely to eat the whole package unless you are a child or you are eating the noodles as a side dish. I think the chicken flavor Yakisoba noodles would be good as a side dish to a chicken entree for example. As a main meal, however, I eat the whole package in one sitting.

i think you should pick up a couple of package of these Yakisoba Noodles Chicken flavor the next time you are grocery shopping. I think you will like them as much as I do.

Alily Ela says :

re : I think the chicken flavor Yakisoba noodles would be good as a side dish to a chicken entree for example
RAIN OR SHINE NOODLES IS ON OUR DINNING IT TASTE RELY GOOD SPECIALLY IF HOT.THE TASTE AND THE SMELL VERY UNREFUSABLE.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2711071506980531/k2311a0711/7.11.11