Fujitsu Siemens Amilo li 2727  » Laptops  »
Romania/Iasi Baze 3
  • I bought two laptops Fujitsu Siemens Amilo li 2727 because they wore at a special offer , so I bought 1 for myself and 1 for my mother
  • I started taking my laptop at work , and i noticed that the battery would only last for 1h - 1 and a half hours while watching movies

• by Neverwinter

I bought two laptops Fujitsu Siemens Amilo li 2727 because they wore at a special offer , so I bought 1 for myself and 1 for my mother . I had a really hard time with the drivers , since they didn`t give any CD with drivers for that type of laptop and they`re official page had problems with the downloads . They`re configuration was 2 GB of ram / 1.8 GHZ / 80 GB HDD , so it wasn`t really a verry special laptop

compared to others but i just got it for watching movies / listening to music and browsing the internet.

I somehow managed to download the drivers that wore only avalabile for Windows Vista , and that really affected the performance of the laptop A LOT , but i just went along with it . After around 3 weeks of usage my lapotp started heating up a lot after only around 30 minutes of usage , so i went with it at the service where i ...

• bought it , and they said that it was because of the dust , so i request it to be cleaned (of course i payed for it eaven thought it seemed kind of strange to have that much dust after 3 weeks of usage) .

I got my laptop back the same evening , and it worked fine for the next 2 days . I started taking my laptop at work , and i noticed that the battery would only last for 1h - 1

and a half hours while watching movies . If i used internet and winamp at the same time then my battery would die in around 40 minutes . In the end i bought a new laptop and i only use the Fujitsu Siemens in my kitchen to listen to music while i make food. I eaven had to buy a external cooler for it to work properly and not crash during usage. I am really dissapointed in the performance of that laptop since it was practically new .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6311071506920431/k2311a0711/7.11.11