Memorex CD-R Recordable Discs
  • I really love the fact that they are sold in a few different package sizes because I enjoy being able to buy the small pack when I don't need as many
  • Most other discs that I have used are a 48x or below so I love the fact that these are at such a fast speed
  • When writing on the disc it shows up very well so this is very beneficial in my opinion
  • I don't believe this is a major issue because I'm not the type of person that cares about how the writing on the disc looks but it's something that I wanted to mention
  • I have used many different discs and these are by far some of the best that I have used

• by John

I use these a lot for saving data and also for creating music discs. They are wonderful and they work very well. I usually but these from Wal-Mart but I’ve also been able to find them at other stores also. They are sold in several different package sizes and the prices vary. They are sold in 5 packs and even 50 packs. They are sold individually as the discs without a case. I usually pay 2 dollars for a pack of 5 and about 20 dollars for a pack of 50. I really love the fact that they are sold in a few different package sizes because I enjoy being able to buy the small pack when I don’t need as many.

I also buy the larger packages sometimes because they are a lot cheaper when buying.

The speed of the discs are 52x. Most other discs that I have used are a 48x or below so I love the fact that these are at such a fast speed. When writing to the dics it does so fairly quick. I write to CDs a lot and I can say that they are a lot faster than some others that I have used. Another thing that I love is that each disc is already fully formated before using them. I believe that this is great. It cuts off some of the time that has to be spent when creating data or audio CDs because of course

the disc doesn’t have to go through the formatting process. Of course the time that it takes vary depending on the amount of data but I have used several and I can say that these are certainly some of the fastest that I’ve used.

They are capable of holding up to 700 mb which is the equivalent to 80 minutes of music. After recording music to them it’s always nice, clear and crisp. I have had a lot of problems with some others that I’ve used even if there are only a few scratches but I’ve found out that the audio still plays very well when it has scratches which is imperssive.

The outside of each disc is light gray. When writing on the disc it ...

• Memorex CD-R Recordable Discs
      shows up very well so this is very beneficial in my opinion. If there was one thing that I could improve about them I would say that the outsides should have lines on them for writing. When writing on each disc it’s a bit difficult to write in a straight line because there are no lines. I don’t believe this is a major issue because I’m not the type of person that cares about how the writing on the disc looks but it’s something that I wanted to mention. Other than this I don’t have any other issues with them.

I would highly recommend these to anybody that’s in the market for some really good recordable discs. They are cheap and they work well so

that’s all I can ask for. They play very well in all of my CD players. I really hate it when I buy a brand of CDs that don’t play in my stereo or in my car CD player but these things have played very well in everything that I’ve tried them in so that’s certainly a good reason why I have continued to buy them. When I put them into the CD player they load up instantly. There isn’t any type of delay between putting the disc in and before it starts playing unlike others that I have used so I believe that’s perfect. I have used many different discs and these are by far some of the best that I have used.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1611071506890431/k2311a0711/7.11.11