Clearasil Ultra Acne+Marks Lotion  » Health  »
  • It comes in a small container (30 mL), which disappointed me a bit since I'm used to larger containers for lotion products
  • I have sensitive skin though, so I'm not sure if everyone would experience the same effect

• by breaxnna

I get acne more than I’d like, and most products I’ve tried haven’t worked for me. I don’t have as many bumps as just red marks where acne used to be. There have been other Clearasil products that I’ve tried and have no liked, so I was a bit nervous when coming across this product. It comes in a small container (30 mL), which disappointed me a bit since I’m used to larger containers for lotion products. I had bought it for twelve US dollars, because I’ve heard good reviews on it. I’ve been using it for three months now, and have just started using my second container.

A little bit of lotion goes a far way!

The packaging was nice, just a simple small box that matches the colors of the container. The shade of blue they use really stands out, so if I have it in my purse for spending the night somewhere, it is really easy to find. It’s small and can fit just about anywhere for when you’re on the go.

It feels really light when put on my face, which is something I’m not used to when it comes to acne products. This one is smooth and I’m able to use it under my makeup foundation. It almost acts as a primer.

• The first time I used it, it stung my face a little bit. I have sensitive skin though, so I’m not sure if everyone would experience the same effect. The stinging stopped on the second day, but after the third or forth day I started noticing that I was getting more acne. I was worried that the product wouldn’t help at all, but seeing that I was out of my old product I continued to use this. A few days later, all of the most recent bumps had gone, and the redness of my face lowered dramatically. By the second week of using it, I was almost acne-free,
        and most of my marks/scars had disappeared. This is the fastest working acne treatment I have ever used, and I’ve been using different products for about four years now.

I went a week without using the product or any other product, to see if there was any change. By the end of the week, I did receive a couple more bumps on my face, but I’m very active so how much I sweat could be a factor in this.

This is a great product for teenagers and young adults with acne problems on their face, neck, and back. The quality of this is very much worth the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3411071506840431/k2311a0711/7.11.11