SAMSUNG cell phone SGH-a707  » Phones  »
  • I have used the Samsung brand for at least 4 years now and would recommend this specific phone
  • Overall I like the features and like it's ease of use

• by MBRILEY44

I have recently upgraded my cell phone and I chose this one because Samsung has been a very reliable brand for me. It comes with all the latest technology including BlueTooth.

The keypad buttons are very accessible for larger hands and the screen is slightly larger than other phones I’ve seen.

It also has a 2 megapixel camera with video.

The ...

• phone is sleek and fairly thin, not like a razor phone, but fits very comfortably in your pocket if you wish.

It has easy access for charging and good battery

life.

I have used the Samsung brand for at least 4 years now and would recommend this specific phone.

Overall I like the features and like it’s ease of use.

Sam Rowe says :

How do you switch between calls? one the line and then another call comes in..What do I do?

Jules Li says :

Press the same green key that you use to answer a call, and it will switch to the other call.

Galega says :

That’s easy. When you see a phone is coming, just select the answer button. Your phone will be immediately connected to the new call. During this time, the old call will be automatically put on hold. You don’t need to do anything in that case.

mbriley44 replies :

Sam… I have since lost this phone and have upgraded to a different one. When I had this phone, I never once switched between calls, but I would think it would involve pressing either the pound key or the star key . Hope this helps………have a great day. mb

Jerry Harris says :

How do I turn the alarm off on my Samsung A707

dean carter says :

To turn off your alarm you can go to setting and find the alarm and set it to off. If the alarm feature is not in settings then it may be in the media area of the phone. AIf you are unable to locate it then i would recommend looking through the user manual that comes with the device.

Galega says :

You can snooze the alarm for 10 minutes or shut it off. Both options will be there before you when alarm will be ringing. Select one as per your preferences. If you want to switch off the repeating alarm, then just go to settings and select Alarm. Now, turn off the repeating alarm.

bob rowe says :

when i receive a call the phone automatically hangs up and says the phone person called has not set up his message account

Galega says :

If that is happening only with one number, then it is possible that you have accidentally blocked the concerned number. Go to settings and then CALL. Now, check all blocked number. If there is no problem on this front and this hanging up problem is coming with all calls, then just reset your phone. That should solve your problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371604150680930/k2311a0416/4.16.07