EuroStone Beige Stone Tile  » Housewares  »
  • The main reason why I decided to go with them was because they were much easier to installed compared to others
  • These were some of the best looking ones in the store and that's why they caught my attention
  • One somewhat of an issue that you may want to be aware of is that due to the fact that they are so thick they are a bit difficult when it comes to cutting
  • Another thing that I really love about them is the durability that they have
  • If you are in the market for some I would highly recommend them

• by John

I installed these tile about two years ago and they’re wonderful. These are ceramic tile. The main reason why I decided to go with them was because they were much easier to installed compared to others. I purchased them from Lowe’s when I first installed them. They are sold in a box of 20 and I recally paying about 20 dollars each for one box. These were some of the most expensive type in the store but I decided to go with them because I loved the quality of them.

One of the main reasons why I decided to purchase them of course was because of the look that they have. These were some of the best looking ones in the store and that’s why they caught my attention. Like I said earlier they are ceramic but they look a lot better than most other ceramic tile that I’ve used.

One thing that I have assumed with ceramic tile is that they don’t look as good as other floor types but that’s certainly not the case with these. These are designed with a stone like design and I can say that they really do give the look of stone floors once they are installed. I believe that the color is great also. Most of the entire tile is dark but it also has a lot of white streaks throughout it and this helps to provide a really nice look.

The were very easy to install. Like most other ceramic tiles they come with the adhesive already applied to the bottom. I don’t believe that the installation could have been much easier than it was because all I had to do was peel the paper off and attach it to the floor. This was certainly a lot easier than having ...

• to apply adhesive to the floor first and then attach them like I have had to do with others. One somewhat of an issue that you may want to be aware of is that due to the fact that they are so thick they are a bit difficult when it comes to cutting.

Another thing that I really love about them is the durability that they have. Once they are stuck in place they hold very well. They have come in contact with liquid on several occasions and I have noticed that the adhesive that they have doesn’t wear off as easily as others that I have installed when it comes in contact with liquid. They are made out of very thick heavy ceramic and I believe that this is one of the reasons why they hold into place a lot better than some other brands. Another thing that

I love about the durability is the fact that they don’t stain and they are easy to clean. They are covered in a shiny glossy covering at the top of each one. This not only provides for a really nice look but I believe that this helps out a lot to maintain the nice look. It prevents a lot of dirt and stain build up.

Overall, I have to say that I’m very satisfied with these. I have had them installed for two years now and I have no complaints whatsoever about them other than the fact that they were a bit expensive. Considering that they are still in almost the same shape as they were when I initially installed them I believe I made a great buy and I’m glad I decided to go with these specifically. If you are in the market for some I would highly recommend them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5311071506790431/k2311a0711/7.11.11