Grooming At PetSmart  » Pets  »
3480 Landers Road North Little Rock, AR 72117
  • I decided to go to PetSmart because that is where I got him his dog food and their grooming serviced looked to be good
  • I thought it was a bit long but I figured that they was backed up or something
  • I started to examine him and I found five cuts on his body
  • I know it came from the groomers because they looked fresh
  • I would never take my dog to them again and I would not recommend anyone to take their dog there to get groomed

• by Isha1R

About two months ago I carried my puppy Kingston to go and get groomed. I decided to go to PetSmart because that is where I got him his dog food and their grooming serviced looked to be good. So I set an appointment for him and I came on time for his appointment at 11:00 and they told me

it will take two to three hours.

I thought it was a bit long but I figured that they was backed up or something. So I came back for him at 2:00 and they told me it would be a next hour.

So in an hour I came back and they were finishing up his haircut, so I went in the store and bought a few things for him. When I went to go get him he seemed to be scared.

The bill was more than they said it would be. They told me to get him groom and cut was going to be $45 in total but it turn out to be $70.

They didn’t tell me ...

• Grooming At PetSmart
      they would add extra charges if he had fleas or how they cut his nails. I was a little upset that I was charged more than they said.

I took Kingston home, he still seemed to be a little shook up. I started to examine him and I found five cuts on his body.

I know it came from

the groomers because they looked fresh. I started to think about it and I think they was beating him so he could have kept still while they were cutting his hair.

I just got upset about the whole thing. I would never take my dog to them again and I would not recommend anyone to take their dog there to get groomed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2911071506770431/k2311a0711/7.11.11