Bad News Bears movie  » Movies  »
  • I know it was aimed toward a PG-13 audience but they took it a little bit too far in my opinion
  • Overall though, if you're looking for a good baseball movie to watch, this is definitely one you should look at

• by Steve
      When I was growing up, the Bad News Bears movies were very popular. So, when the remake came out staring Billy Bob Thorton, I was skeptical. However, after

watching it for the first time, I have to admit it was actually entertaining and some parts of the film were actually funnier than the original movies about the baseball team full of losers who work together to be successful. If I have any complaints about the film, it has to be the language. I haven’t ...

• Bad News Bears movie
      seen the originals in a while but I don’t remember the kids in them using so much bad language. I know it was aimed toward a PG-13 audience
      but they took it a little bit too far in my opinion. Overall though, if you’re looking for a good baseball movie to watch, this is definitely one you should look at.

Bad News Bears movie
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111604150670930/k2311a0416/4.16.07