O’Charley’s Chicken Tenders Appetizer
  • With my free appetizer coupon, I decided to get a new entrée being offered, the Mediterranean Chicken wrap, and a different entrée, the Chicken Tenders

• by carblover

I get great deals on Facebook for O’Charley’s appetizers. It’s not one dollar or two dollars or even %50 off of an appetizer… I get an appetizer for FREE! All I need to do is buy an entrée at regular price and I get an appetizer (at any price) for free. I’ve been getting this offer pretty periodically for several months. It’s an even better bargain because O’Charley’s has also been have a promotion where you can get any two selected entrees for $14.99 or one selected for $7.50. And these entrees are substantial offerings. You can get bruschetta chicken with mozzarella, mushroom & bleu

cheese sirloin, chicken tenders & twisted chips, grilled baja chicken on a bed of black beans & rice pilaf, and the list goes on. Normally, I get the grilled baja chicken and grilled southwestern chicken quesadillas for $7.50 plus tax. Now, that’s a bargain, wouldn’t you say?

I decided for a change. With my free appetizer coupon, I decided to get a new entrée being offered, the Mediterranean Chicken wrap, and a different entrée, the Chicken Tenders. I don’t normally like to get deep fried foods (other than fries occasionally), but these chicken tenders was white meat that had been double hand-breaded and fried. I could just ...

• taste the crunchiness that the double-breading would produce. I had to tried it…. It was free after all. A guilt-less pleasure, you might say in a way.

This appetizer was served with their Honey Mustard dressing. There were about 11-12 good-sized pieces of chicken pieces that had been fried to golden-brown crispiness. There was a sprinkling of chopped parsley on top for color (very flattering). I dipped a piece in the dressing and put it in my mouth. A mouthful of crunch sound was heard followed by a burst of flavor. The oils and the juices from the chicken melded together with the tanginess of

the dressing for a tasty sensation. The chicken was so tender and I could taste that it was indeed white meat chicken and not some minced chicken pieces. I couldn’t stop chewing and I couldn’t stop eating. It was truly delicious. It may be because it had been a while since I had fried foods but this was certainly a treat. I didn’t stop until every chicken piece was in my stomach ruminating.

I liked the Honey Mustard dressing, but some fried food enthusiasts will insisted on BBQ sauce. O’Charley’s offers Buffalo and Chipotle BBQ sauce, so don’t you worry. Just order and enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279071506430431/k2311a079/7.9.11