Avon’s Astonishing Lengths Mascara  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • Which I think is a bit inconvenient as I may want to review this information at some later point but that won't be possible anymore
  • I wouldn't recommend it to anyone as it does nothing good to your eyes or lashes

• by PolinaGaneva

While I was browsing through Avon’s catalogue, I saw the Astonishing Lengths mascara and decided to try it out. This one proved to be mascara I will never buy again.

The texture of the mascara is not very good and though it doesn’t get dry easily, it still glues the lashes together. It is consistent but has proven to be very

bad around water. I mean, even few drops will ruin your make up, I won’t even talk about getting seriously wet. I have sensitive eyes and I am really unhappy with the fact that it makes my eyes burn.

The brush on this one is not anything special, despite what Avon says. I can actually notice that the big plastic brush does nothing for keeping the lashes apart and when you apply it looks like your lashes are plastic. No matter how many layers I apply, my eyes still look awful. It does add volume and it does make them longer, but they look so artificial and ugly…

The design of the packaging is okay, I guess. The body of the mascara ...

• Avon's Astonishing Lengths Mascara
      has a smooth, nice to the eye design, but there is one little thing - it is actually smaller than the normal ones as it is 7ml instead of the regular 8ml. There is no information about the product on the actual mascara, only on the thing you rip off when you get it. Which I think is a bit
      inconvenient as I may want to review this information at some later point but that won’t be possible anymore.

Overall, I have the Black one and I not satisfied with this product at all. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone as it does nothing good to your eyes or lashes. I would advise you to go and find something else to buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319071506410431/k2311a079/7.9.11