Mother’s Day Gift Basket’s
  • With Mother's Day coming up I thought I'd tell you about a gift that I gave my mom last year

• by The Wild Ferret
      With Mother’s Day coming up I thought I’d tell you about a gift that I gave my mom last year. This gift was called “Breakfast in Bed” gift basket.

It comes with pancake and waffle mix, apple maple syrup, white mocha hot coffee, strawberry preserves, tea and scone mix, honey, caramel cookies,

all added onto a pretty folding serving tray.

It comes with mugs and a matching napkin too.

I took it over to my mom on mother’s day.

I called her early and told her not to make breakfast because I had a surprise for her.

She chuckled and said ok.

After I ...

• let her open the gift I made her breakfast.

She wasn’t in bed but she used the tray as she drank her coffee while I made the pancakes for her.

She loved it.

And I got to pamper her on her special day.

It was fun to make the coffee and pancakes for

her after all the years that she had made breakfast for me.

If you would like to get one for your mom can send off for it thru this company: WineCountryGiftBaskets.

com Give yourself time to recieve the gift and take it over to your mom on mother’s day, she will feel so special on her day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461604150640930/k2311a0416/4.16.07