“X-Men: First Class” (2011 Film)
  • I would strongly recommend that if you are an “X-Men” fan, you hurry up to find a chance to watch this film, you won’t be sorry

• by Susanna Frank

While all of the “X-Men” films have been great, and entertaining to watch as well, the latest 2011 film, “X-Men: First Class” really just tops the cake. To be able to see Magneto and Professor X along with Mystique and a few other mutants we all have gotten to know from other “X-Men” films, is truly long overdue. This is where the legacy and destiny of all the mutants unfolds, and we the viewers get to see it all happen first hand! At the expense of sounding like and “X-Men” geek, this movie was

totally awesome!

In this movie, the very beginning of “X-Men” unleashes before our eyes. We see why Magneto has some vendetta against mankind, after seeing how he was treated during the Holocaust. And also how Professor X befriended Mystique back when she was just known as Raven, and the two becoming like brother and sister. Also, we see the making of Cerebro and the Professor first use it to locate the other mutants across the world. Though it was created by Beast before he became blue and furry, which leads me to explaining the next ...

• major awesome factor of this film, viewers get to see how all the mutants get their nicknames! But most f all, we see Charles and Erick (Professor X and Magneto) as friends, brothers even, working to stop a war during the Cuban Missile Crisis. We see that friendship slowly start to evaporate, once seeing how Magneto is the cause of Professor X’s handicap and everyday need to be in a wheel chair.

The casting and the graphics of this film were excellent as well. Everything fitted perfectly, and the story flowed amazingly. It truly left

me wanting more. I didn’t want the film to end, it made me feel for all the characters and see a different side of them that I would otherwise never assume based on their actions in previous films. I would strongly recommend that if you are an “X-Men” fan, you hurry up to find a chance to watch this film, you won’t be sorry. And even if you aren’t an “X-Men” fan, this film is unlike any of the other films in it’s series, it has a remarkable story line that everyone can enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 119071506380431/k2311a079/7.9.11