Earth Therapeutics Sole Smoother 1 ea  » Health  »
  • There have been some pumices and files that I thought would give me repetitive strain syndrome– but this one was carefully thought out and works without putting much strain on the user
  • The only problem is that it won’t fit into my manicure/pedicure box, but I can live with that
  • I would recommend this to anyone who regularly uses a foot file or pumice stone for their feet

• by reviewabit

I have been a fan of Earth Therapeutics ever since using their tea tree foot products. I am diabetic, and I try to take good care of my feet. Any callouses or dry, flaking skin could end up cracking and then I could get an infection– for a diabetic this is a very bad situation.

So, I take care of them and don’t let them get to that state. When I have callouses, I get rid of them.

When I needed a new foot file, I started looking around, and found that for a very reasonable price, I could get this dual surface handled pumice brush

from their line. It has a dark “rough” side, and a finer green side for smoothing, much like a nail buffer, but for skin.

The handle has a non-slip grip which is very helpful when you have to hold it for a long time, and the product as a whole is very well made and handsome. The company does not test on animals, and they print on recycled paper.

The finer green portion of the pumice can be replaced if needed. I have found this to be a very good product.

It is easy to handle, strong, and curved in a way that ...

• lets you apply pressure comfortably. There have been some pumices and files that I thought would give me repetitive strain syndrome– but this one was carefully thought out and works without putting much strain on the user.

I start out by using the rough side on my heels while the skin is dry. I then use a warm foot soak to soften up the rest of the skin.

I use a buffer before removing my foot from the water, and then when it is dry I use the finer (green) side of the handled pumice. Then, I moisturize the heck out of my feet.

This

usually takes care of any problems and prevents anything from going wrong with my feet. This product has been a big help to me for keeping my feet in good shape.

I have had a lot of smaller files and pumice stones, but this is by far the most effective and comfortable to use. The only problem is that it won’t fit into my manicure/pedicure box, but I can live with that.

It is worth it to have a the nice big handle that doesn’t slip out of your hand. I would recommend this to anyone who regularly uses a foot file or pumice stone for their feet.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348071506221131/k2311a078/7.8.11