Dr. Brown feeding Bottles  » Baby care  »
  • My little girl used that and she loves it I love and I was so happy this product that I refer my all friend and even my all close family is using it

• by Dr. Ruchi Jain
      Dr. Brown feeding Bottles: The idea of Dr.

Brown feeding bottles with funnels is great.

This bottle has a tube inside the bottle which affects less gas for baby stomach, and less drinking time, for the infants till toddlers.

My little girl used that and she loves it I love and I was so happy this

product that I refer my all friend and even my all close family is using it.

I would suggest for the infants especially because of the softest nipple.

The shape of the bottle is easy to handle and easy to clean.

I had use with my little girl when she was 2 day old and she is ...

• 2 years now and she loves it.

I had to buy only one pack of the 6 bottles and couple pack of nipples and the bottle look still very new and clean.

Thought it has some oddly shape unlike from Avant or Gerber bottles but it has the part which is easy to clean.

Dishwasher and also

by brush you can clean with soppy hot water that kill the germs.

The major good part of the bottle is the funnel that woks like a magic.

The normal bottle takes 20 min to finish the milk to my daughter Dr.

brown bottle take 5 min only.

I really like them and I would suggest trying them just once.

flynn pearce says :

Can the bottles be heated in the microwave? thanks

Jules Li says :

These are microwave and dishwasher safe.

Galega says :

It can be heated in the microwave. But, the manufacturer doesn’t recommend that. To clean the feeding bottle and make it free from bacteria, you are required to put hot water into it and wash thoroughly. Heating in the microwave oven may not be the optimum way even though the plastic used here is considered safe for babies.

Milan Payumo says :

hi how will I know if the level of nipples to use will be appropriate for my baby`s age? my baby is newborn, 0 months. thanks a lot.

Kaitty says :

You will have to use level one nipples. Level one goes up to three months. Once your baby is three months you go up to level two. Hope this helps

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541604150621030/k2311a0416/4.16.07