SpaSensials Moisturizing & Deep-Conditioning Foot Treatment 6 piece kit  » Health  »
  • I have used several brands of these type of socks, and I did not really expect these to be the best
  • Since they cost so much less, and are fairly plain to look at, I thought they would just be a basic model sort of deal
  • I would definitely recommend this for anyone who likes to give their feet an overnight pampering spa treatment

• by reviewabit

Ever since the first time I used a sock made with moisturizing gel inside, I was hooked. This is the most effective way to get some serious moisture into your foot’s skin. When I saw this kit was only about twelve dollars on Amazon, I knew I had found a good deal, as I have paid that much for one pair of the moisture socks in the past.

This kit comes with four pairs of the socks, infused with aloe, jojoba, avocado and vitamins

A, E and B5. There is no messy lotion involved in the process of this product.

It gives you two little exfoliating buffs, which you can use to get the dead skin off your feet while cleansing, and then you put your dry feet into the socks, and the socks do the rest. It is amazing how these things work.

The package states that you can leave them on for a few minutes, but I normally wear mine overnight, and this gives a great, long lasting treatment. All of the oils and nutrients are inside the sock, and it is dry– but has a soft jelly feel to it.

You don’t have to worry about getting lotion all over your sheets. I have used several brands of these type of socks, and I did not really expect these to be the best.

Since they cost so much less, and are fairly plain to look at, I thought they would just be a basic model ...

•  SpaSensials Moisturizing & Deep-Conditioning Foot Treatment 6 piece kit
      sort of deal. I am surprised that they are really extremely effective and I would now say that I had overpaid for the other ones.

The socks can be worn for fairly long periods. Each pair lasts me about three weeks before I can tell they are losing their effectiveness.

You can even wash them in the washing machine, and still use them afterward. When they lose all their oils, just use them with your favorite lotion or foot cream, as

they have now officially converted into a “regular” sock.

The little exfoliation buffs are decent, but they are not the star attraction of this product– just a bonus. I actually use them more for my body and not my feet.

I have a pumice stone or use an electric callus buffer for my feet most of the time. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who likes to give their feet an overnight pampering spa treatment.

This kit is a great bargain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348071506181131/k2311a078/7.8.11