Vitafusion Calcium 500 mg Gummy Vitamins Creamy Swirled Fruit 60 ct
  • I do take a lot of supplements and try to get the best things in my body to boost my health, but when there is a more pleasant way to take something available, I am always willing to try it
  • Since I had tried the Vitafusion brand of gummy vitamins and gummy fiber, and loved them, I decided to try the gummy calcium too-- so the last time I was ready to replace my calcium supplement I bought a bottle
  • I love taking them, even if they do affect my blood sugar– which they do, but not very much
  • My only problem is that I want to take the whole bottle at once
  • If you hate taking pills, and you feel it is worth it to pay a bit more to avoid having to do that, then these are definitely a good option– and you might want to look into some of the other Vitafusion products as well

• by reviewabit

I am kind of a baby about taking pills. I do take a lot of supplements and try to get the best things in my body to boost my health, but when there is a more pleasant way to take something available, I am always willing to try it. Since I am diabetic, I don’t really have much of an excuse to eat candy– but if it is a supplement for my health, well now– that’s different!

Instant excuse.

Since I had tried the Vitafusion brand of gummy vitamins and gummy fiber, and loved them, I decided to try the gummy calcium too–

so the last time I was ready to replace my calcium supplement I bought a bottle. These are really more like fruit chews than gummies.

The flavor is creamy, like mixed cream and fruit. They are very, very sweet.

I love taking them, even if they do affect my blood sugar– which they do, but not very much. They have twenty five calories per serving, which is within reasonable candy-allowance limits for me.

As far as I can tell, they work every bit as well as any other calcium supplements I have tried. They seem to help ...

• keep me from having as many muscle cramps, and of course they will keep my bones strong as I age.

My only problem is that I want to take the whole bottle at once. I have this issue every time I buy one of these sweet supplement type products, but somehow I always think my will power will be stronger this time.

I manage not to over take the calcium, but not without temptation. I keep them on a high shelf.

I will say that if you are a fan of the other Vitafusion sweet products like the gummy fiber or

multivitamins, these are good but they are significantly sweeter for some reason. I can’t justify using them all the time because of the price.

When I make myself compare them to calcium pills and compare the doses per bottle, the calcium pills win the economical prize every time. However, I think it is ok to have these as a treat once in awhile.

If you hate taking pills, and you feel it is worth it to pay a bit more to avoid having to do that, then these are definitely a good option– and you might want to look into some of the other Vitafusion products as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348071506171131/k2311a078/7.8.11