Pure Essence Ionic Fizz Calcium Plus 420g  » Health  »
  • I found out on my own that a diet too low in magnesium could cause these symptoms, and that many people had found relief in taking a magnesium supplement
  • I had recently been told to take calcium too, so when I came across this product, I decided to give it a try
  • I think that also, because it was a drink, I somehow felt it was getting into my body more quickly or working more efficiently
  • I bought a jar of the mix and started taking it with water every morning before breakfast
  • If you can afford it, and feel that the chances are higher that this product will work better than a standard supplement, I do recommend this brand

• by reviewabit

When I started having heart palpitations a few years ago, I was terrified, because the doctor could not tell me what was causing them. I found out on my own that a diet too low in magnesium could cause these symptoms, and that many people had found relief in taking a magnesium supplement. I had recently been told to take calcium too, so when I came across this product, I decided to give it a try.

Unlike the calcium/magnesium/zinc tablets that I had seen, this seemed to be more absorbable and carefully devised to treat a variety of conditions. I was even told it could

help regulate hormones during peri-menopause, and this was another idea that had come up as a possible explanation for the palpitations.

Calcium and magnesium also helps the muscles and nerves function correctly. It seemed like a win-win situation.

I think that also, because it was a drink, I somehow felt it was getting into my body more quickly or working more efficiently. I bought a jar of the mix and started taking it with water every morning before breakfast.

Unlike many supplements, this one did not bother my stomach. It tastes fairly decent too, although I did sometimes add a bit of ...

• sweetener to it.

After a week or two of using the product, I noticed that my muscle spasms were lessening. I was still having the palpitations, but I did feel something was changing and the product had made a difference, so I repurchased the item and continued for a few months.

After a while, it was apparent that my palpitations were lessening. Since they have come back since then without explanation, it is possible that they were not due to a magnesium deficiency– but at the time I considered the product a success in helping the jumpy heart.

Although it seemed to

work well, I decided after comparing prices on a few calcium and magnesium supplements, that I was paying too much for this powdered mix when I could be taking a pill and saving a ton of money. I switched to another brand, even though I could find no fault with this one except the price difference.

If you can afford it, and feel that the chances are higher that this product will work better than a standard supplement, I do recommend this brand. It has a nice, pleasant taste and is not likely to upset your stomach.

(Almost everything upsets mine and this didn’t. )

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348071506161131/k2311a078/7.8.11