Brake Shop Parma Ohio  » Cars  »
Parma, Ohio
  • They have a very relaxed environment there so even the biggest car problem is a stress free experience

• by D Conroy
      My family and I have been taking our cars to The Brake Shop in Parma for well over 15 years and will probably continue to for life!

This place is one of the very few places where you can take your car and have the mechanics tell you honestly whats

really wrong with your car and offer a really great price to top it all. They’ll even tell you if there’s nothing wrong with it.

That’s a rare thing these days.

The owner Dan, is very well known in the community for his excellent service and great prices.

They just ...

• don’t fix brakes, they do complete auto care.

All his employees are very knowlegeable and extremely friendly.

I always enjoy going there not just to get my car fixed but to just say hi.

free experience.

They always fix our cars correctly, they back all their warranties, and they always have the lowest prices.

I can’t tell you how many times they’ve saved me and my family a lot of money.

I always refer my friends there.

The Brake Shop is located at 11701 Snow Rd in Parma,Ohio

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91604150611030/k2311a0416/4.16.07