Nichido Girls’ Night Out Eyeliners  » Cosmetics  »
  • These set of eyeliners are definitely amazing
  • Whenever I wear a simple eye make up, my eyes will definitely pop out with these eyeliners
  • This is I think the best color of eyeliner Nichido ever made
  • I apply this only on my waterline because I don't think this is for the lids or anywhere else, this is for the waterline
  • I recommend this if you want to try different colors of pencil eyeliners, not just black

• by may24

I am so seriously crazy about Nichido’s Girls Night Out eyeliner pencil collection! These set of eyeliners are definitely amazing! Whenever I wear a simple eye make up, my eyes will definitely pop out with these eyeliners.

The Nichido Girls’ Night Out collection has several colors available. I purchased Pink Diamond, Nice Gal, and Vivid Turquoise. These Nichido eyeliners are available at Watsons and Department stores. I bought my eyeliners at Watsons. Each only costs P80, an affordable price for me.

My favorite of the three that I purchased is Pink Diamond, it’s a light peach color. This is I think the best color of eyeliner Nichido ever made. It’s so perfect for my eyes. It makes my eyes looks smaller. I want my eyes to look a bit

smaller and this really works for me. It makes my eyes look good. Even if I don’t have any eye make up on, this is enough to make my eyes look good. This is the eyeliner color that is perfect for everyday wear or for your everyday makeup. I wear this eyeliner almost everyday. It’s not so much obvious in the eyes but the illusion it creates is really good. I apply this only on my waterline because I don’t think this is for the lids or anywhere else, this is for the waterline.

The Nice Gal is a color white eyeliner. This is more obvious than the Pink Diamond when applied to the eyes. This doesn’t look natural but whenever I apply this on my waterline, I ...

• feel like I look like I am good at applying makeup. Whenever I use this, friends notice and they told me it looks good. I agree that this really looks good on my eyes. It also makes me look nice and like a good girl, maybe that’s why this is named Nice Gal.

Vivid Turquoise is a dark turquoise color. This looks really dramatic. This is the eyeliner I only wear whenever there are special events, occasions, or special days. I apply this usually on my waterline and also on my eyelids. My face will look more made up and of course it looks good too. It also doesn’t look messy even it’s a dark color.

These eyeliners has a long staying power. The Pink Diamond and Nice Gal

stays put on my waterline for like 4 or 5 hours then I have to retouch again. The Vivid Turquoise stays all day and even in the afternoon, there’s no need to retouch.

I love using these Nichido eyeliners. I use them everyday. They’re not irritating my eyes, they don’t make my eyes look teary even if I put them always on the waterline. Also, at the back of each eyeliner, there’s an eraser so whenever I make a mistake, it’s just easy to erase. It’s also used as a smudger.

I recommend this if you want to try different colors of pencil eyeliners, not just black. These eyeliners are affordable and it’s really worth your money because they don’t shorten easily even if you always sharpen the pencils.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318071505941031/k2311a078/7.8.11