Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I never experience this cool feeling from other lip balms

• by Lynn M. A.

Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm was one of several cosmetic items given to me by my Aunt. I look up its price online and its quite expensive for a lip balm. It costs around US$4. I heard a lot of positive feedback about this item from some friends who own this item.

However on my end, nothing is really remarkable. It is just an ordinary lip balm for me. Anyway, this item comes in a yellow tube

with waxy consistency.

Its smell is just fine. It is made of natural ingredients like peppermint oil which is good for the skin. The first time I applied it on my lips, I felt a slight tingling sensation on my lips.

I was a bit surprised. I never experience this cool feeling from other lip balms. It has a mentholated coolness which is quite soothing for my lips.

Its waxy consistency is quite sticky when applied. It ...

• is thick as well. Its moisturizing effect is just fine.

It keeps my lips moist for quite some time. It is also softer to touch and has that natural radiance on my lips. It looks naturally plump.

However, I just have to retouched from time to time since it wears off easily. In addition, its waxy consistency may take a long time to blend on the lips.

My final verdict, this is a good lip balm product.

It has good quality. However, if given a chance, I would not buy it myself. Its quite expensive and is not available in smaller cosmetic outlets.

Besides, there are also good lip balms with almost the same quality to Burt’s Bees Beeswax Lip Balm but can be purchased at a much lesser price. Money wise, I would rather go for a cheaper but still good quality lip balm. I am just thankful that my Aunt gave this item to me.

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318071505851031/k2311a078/7.8.11