Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB Headset  » Hardware  »
  • However, my problem with this product is that it is breakable
  • My final verdict, I would not really recommend this product

• by Lynn M. A.

My headset is one of the most important computer accessories I use everyday. I talk to clients through headset, listen to some audio files and even listen to music for relaxation. Right now, I am using Logitech ClearChat Comfort USB Headset. I have been using this product for almost a year now.

In terms of audio quality, it is really good. It is pretty easy to use with a USB attached to my CPU. It has

adjustable sides to put the earpiece in place.

It has flexible handle to adjust according to the size of your head. However, my problem with this product is that it is breakable. One time, I dropped this headset on the floor.

The earpiece was removed from its place. I put it back in place. However, the moment I used it, the other side was broken.

I couldn’t hear a thing. This headset is of good quality ...

• when it comes to audio performance. However, the item itself is not that durable.

It is easily broken just by a mere drop from a table. In addition, its earpiece is not that soft on the ears therefore it is a bit painful when I use it for some time. I also don’t like its mouthpiece part since it is not that flexible.

Anyway, its price is quite affordable. At that time, I was able to

buy it just a little over US$30.

My final verdict, I would not really recommend this product.

Although it has good audio quality but all in all, it is not durable. There are better products aside from this item. This is not just good for long term used.

Anyway, there are better Logitech headsets aside from this item. It is just a bit expensive though. I guess it is better than using cheaper items but not long lasting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 338071505831031/k2311a078/7.8.11