The Bayview Hotel, Singapore  » Hotels  »
30 Bencoolen Road, Bugis, Singapore
  • One of the hotels I found was The Bayview Hotel, and I eventually ended up staying there
  • The best thing about Bayview Hotel, however, was its location
  • Late nights at the farther places such as the Orchard, and even the Singapore Zoo, wasn't a problem
  • Riding a taxi to the hotel didn't cost me much, since it was in the center of mostly everything
  • Clean, friendly staff, pretty rooms, delicious food, and most importantly, a good location

• by riizuu

I recently went on a rush trip to Singapore, and because I only had a few days to book in advance before I had to fly out, I was left with few options for a place to stay. I also had a limited budget, so I was trying to look for the cheapest hotels that still had an opening.

One of the hotels I found was The Bayview Hotel, and I eventually ended up staying there. It was such a beautiful place! The staff were very nice to me and accommodating.

I arrived at the hotel at around 6 am, and even though check-in was technically at 2 pm, they let me into my room at 9 am. The delay was only due to the fact that housecleaning wasn’t in yet by 6 am. The receptionist was very friendly to me, letting me stay in the lobby and sleep while waiting for my room, even offering me coffee.

The room itself was very pretty. It was spacious, the bed was fluffy, the room was clean, and most everything a tourist like ...

• me needed was there. I was also lucky to get a room with a beautiful alcove, with nice views of the street outside.

Included in my booking was a buffet breakfast. This was especially great for me, as it allowed me to sample to local food. I, of course, took advantage of the unlimited coffee and roti.

The best thing about Bayview Hotel, however, was its location. It was located in Bugis, very near to all the places I wanted to go to. I was able to go around Singapore’s

best museums, such as the National Museum and the Singapore Art Museum, merely by walking from the hotel. Late nights at the farther places such as the Orchard, and even the Singapore Zoo, wasn’t a problem. Riding a taxi to the hotel didn’t cost me much, since it was in the center of mostly everything. It was also near to the Bras Basah MRT station, making it really accessible for me.

Overall, I really liked this hotel. Clean, friendly staff, pretty rooms, delicious food, and most importantly, a good location!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28071505821031/k2311a078/7.8.11