Our Lady Of The Wayside Charity Car Lot  » Cars  »
1400 Brookpark Rd Cleveland, Ohio
  • The first car I bought there was a 93 Dodge Caravan
  • I know this sounds big but considering the overall condition and low mileage of the van, plus the incredibly low price I paid on it, it was well worth the investment
  • I highly recommend buying and even donating a used car here

• by D Conroy
      I’ve bought 2 vehicles so far from this lot and I plan on buying more in the future. Our Lady of the Wayside is a charity group that uses a car donation program to raise funds for their agency to help the disabled. People can donate their cars there and get a tax write off which most times can be much higher than what a car dealership will offer as a trade.

Most

of the cars need repairs, but sometimes what they need are minor, but sometimes they can be big. The first car I bought there was a 93 Dodge Caravan.

All the van needed was a transmission. I know this sounds big but considering the overall condition and low mileage of the van, plus the incredibly low price I paid on it, it was well worth the investment.

The second vehicle I bought was ...

• actually bought for my daughter. We went there and found this 95 Dodge Caravan.

We’re still trying to figure out why the people donated this one because other than the sliding door not latching correctly, and a minor oil leak, the thing runs immaculately. The staff there are very helpful and very friendly and you can shop for cars without any pressure at all.

If you don’t like a car, no problem. They

do however encourage you to take the car to a mechanic before buying.

They’re completely honest in telling you what’s wrong with a car if they know about it. If they don’t know they’ll tell you up front.

They’re also very easy to negotiate with as well. I highly recommend buying and even donating a used car here.

Decent cars for a good cause. Our Lady Of The Wayside charity lot is located at 1400 Brookpark Rd Cleveland, Ohio

dawoud k muhammad says :

My question is I am a disabled vet who is in need of a jeep, truck, van or car to transport my wheel chair an scooter I`m living on pension and can not afford to fix the jeep that i have which is a 93 jeep grand cherokey is it posssible to trade it but i must inform you that i was told it could not be repaired rather that it was unsafe to drive and needed the box that deals with the steering replaced. love incorparated had sent me to conrads `s in lakewood to repair this jeep and this is what i was told and they inturn had recommendedme tolady of the wayside to me. That was friday i just had spinal surery on sept 3,2008. thank dawoud muhammad

Jim Conway says :

I am currently a resident of the Procop House, which is a transitional housing entity. I have been sober now for 2 years and am working as a voice and data installer. I have a great need for a small S-10? pick-up truck in decent shape. I have donated about two or three cars here in the past and now I am the one in need. Any thoughts on my obtaining something like this would be appreciated. My credit rating is currently poor, but am working on it. A vehicle is an absolute must for my continuing in this job, which I really like. Thank you.

SHIRLEY MYERS says :

My name is Shirley Myers and i recently had my vechile stolen . It was recovered but it is almost undrivable ,it will not pass an e-check because when it was stolen the exhaust system was ripped off , the ignition was punched out . would it be passible to get some kind of assistance to either get it repaired or replaced .. alos I am currently staying aat the Haven Center , which is a Homeless shelter in Lorain thank you Shirley Myers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91604150581030/k2311a0416/4.16.07