Spring Valley Hair Skin Nail Collagen Support Supplements
  • Unfortunately for me, my nails have recently become very brittle
  • I don’t know what the main problem was, but my nails were breaking on a daily basis
  • I did not like that I could not grow my nails the way that I am used to and decided to find something to help me with this issue
  • I could take them with or without food and thought they were very convenient
  • I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for improvement on their skin quality, hair quality or nail quality

• by adrean_j

I have always liked to grow my nails long. I have always taken a little pride in my nails and enjoy getting comments and shocking looks when people realize that my nails are 100 percent real. Unfortunately for me, my nails have recently become very brittle. I don’t know what the main problem was, but my nails were breaking on a daily basis. I did not like that I could not grow my nails the way that I am used to and decided to find something to help me with this issue. When I was shopping around my local Wal-Mart store,

I ran into the Spring Valley Hair Skin Nail Collagen support in the vitamin isle. I purchased the bottle of 120 caplets for only about seven dollars. These caplets were not very big in size and were easy to swallow.

I took these pills twice a day, though the bottle recommended three times a day. I took one in the morning and one before bed. I never felt any strange side effects or nausea from these pills. I could take them with or without food and thought they were very convenient. After about two weeks of taking them, I noticed my nails ...

• were growing very fast. I also noticed that they were not breaking as easily. Before, I could not wash dishes by hand, because the water would make my nails so soft that they would break. With this product, I could take care of all my usual tasks and my nails stayed strong. I also noticed that my hair seemed fuller and shinier. I did not expect this product to actually work, but it does. I was even more impressed when I noticed that my dry skin looked healthier. I have always had problems with my skin peeling, especially in the dry months,
        but this Spring Valley supplement kept my skin healthy.

I really enjoy using this product and could see myself using it again in the future. The bottle is very affordable and last me about two months. I like that one pill can be beneficial in so many areas. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for improvement on their skin quality, hair quality or nail quality. I also like that this product makes you not only feel better about yourself, but also look better. It would be great for anyone looking for a safe product to get fuller or even longer hair.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 347071505650531/k2311a077/7.7.11