Hard Candy- Walk The Line- Liquid Eyeliner  » Cosmetics  »
  • But I don't like to pay a lot for eyeliner
  • I bought a tube of Hard Candy Walk The Line liquid eyeliner, which is exactly the same color as my other favorite eyeliner, except it doesn't contain the sparkles that I found so annoying
  • I solved this problem by using the nice thin brush from my other eyeliner (Wet N' Wild)
  • I will definitely be buying this next time I need eyeliner

• by CoffeeBreak

Liquid eyeliner is the one must-have item in my makeup routine. But since my complexion is light, a black liquid eyeliner is too dark. Even dark brown can be too dark. So I went for the next-best color– a navy blue. I use a nice dark blue colored eyeliner daily. But I don’t like to pay a lot for eyeliner.

I’ve used a good low-priced brand, but it seemed

that after using for a short period of time, the eyeliner was gone. I bought a tube of Hard Candy “Walk The Line” liquid eyeliner, which is exactly the same color as my other favorite eyeliner, except it doesn’t contain the sparkles that I found so annoying. The tube of Hard Candy eyeliner contains much more eyeliner than the other brands. It has lasted me a lot longer already, and there is still plenty in the tube! I probably won’t be buying other brands after the great use I’ve gotten out of this tube.

This Walk The Line eyeliner comes in a cute bottle, with white and navy blue colors and swirls. It has a very fun, modern feel to it. The eyeliner lasts a long time and doesn’t peel off like some brands. It’s been nearly perfect for me.

There ...

• Hard Candy- Walk The Line- Liquid Eyeliner
      is one complaint I have about this eyeliner. It isn’t with the product itself, but rather with the applicator. The brush used for applying the eyeliner is thicker than the brushes I’m used to using. The first time I applied the eyeliner, I looked like I had tons of dark eyeliner on, despite my best efforts of trying to make a thin line. And with a brush this size,
      the eyeliner appears too liquidy and makes a mess. I solved this problem by using the nice thin brush from my other eyeliner (Wet N’ Wild).

I am very happy with my Hard Candy eyeliner. It is perfect by substituting my own eyeliner brush. There is plenty of eyeliner in the tube, it works well, and is an altogether great product! I will definitely be buying this next time I need eyeliner.

SHANAAZ WAKEFIELD says :

re : I will definitely be buying this next time I need eyeliner
I don’t like to pay much for cheap eye liner cause it’s waste of time it rain down your face if you must cry

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316071505370431/k2311a076/7.6.11