FIsher Price IXL Learning System
  • She was so excited about receiving it and was a little disappointed, I think, when she first turned it on, because she didn't understand
  • In my opinion, the money spent on the IXL was one of the best investments he could have made
  • In conclusion, if you are looking for a special gift for your 3-7 year old, consider the Fisher Price IXL
  • Long drives have gone from being boring to being fun for my granddaughter since she got her IXL

• by DDoyle

My son bought the Fisher Price IXL Learning System for his four year old daughter this past Christmas. She was so excited about receiving it and was a little disappointed, I think, when she first turned it on, because she didn’t understand. I spent about five minutes showing her the basics and from that point on, she quickly became a whiz at using it. Just a week later, she was showing me how to do things

on it!

In my opinion, the money spent on the IXL was one of the best investments he could have made. He has only been financially able to buy her two games for it so far, the SpongeBob game and the Disney Princess game. However, with just the two games, she has had hundreds of hours of fun and learning.

The IXL has a game that is included in it also, along with stories to read ...

• along with and learning adventures such as spelling and writing. While my granddaughter did go to preschool this past school year, when I saw her writing the entire alphabet the other day and asked her where and when she learned how to write ALL the letters, she replied “On my IXL”. What better recommendation than that to invest in this product!

As far as the durability of the IXL, a four year old is not exactly

always careful with their things. However, after seven months of playing with this product, there has never been an incident where it has gotten broken.

In conclusion, if you are looking for a special gift for your 3-7 year old, consider the Fisher Price IXL. Keep in mind, too, this is a great product to take along on car rides. Long drives have gone from being boring to being fun for my granddaughter since she got her IXL.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 506071505360431/k2311a076/7.6.11