American Home Flat Iron ADI-101  » Housewares  »
  • The best thing I like about this flat iron is that it is very light and very convenient to bring
  • The only thing that I don't like about this item is its thermostat

• by Lynn M. A.

I got this American Home Flat Iron ADI-101 during my Christmas Party last December. I won this item during a a raffle draw. The best thing I like about this flat iron is that it is very light and very convenient to bring. It has an ergonomic design and easy to grip handle.

It has a pilot light and adjustable thermostat. It glides smoothly while ironing the clothes. It is also good for button design jeans and blouses.

Its

stainless heating plate is just excellent. It does not stick on the clothes. I have been using this item for almost seven months now.

I use it almost everyday for my daily and office clothes. The only thing that I don’t like about this item is its thermostat. It is quite adjustable but the markings as to the extent of its heat is not really stipulated on the thermostat.

All I can see are the words minute and maximum.

• Unlike some irons which they had more distinct label on their thermostat. Anyway, all in all, it is a reliable product for me.

I haven’t experience any trouble so far. With regards to my electric bill, I don’t really have to pay much. So, I can conclude that this does not consume much electricity compared to my old flat iron.

My final verdict, if given a chance to buy this product, I would really buy it for myself. This

is just so great. Its design looks pretty simple but innovative.

It is lightweight which is an additional advantage considering that I have to iron plenty of clothes in a week. It saves me from exerting much energy just by carrying heavier flat iron. Anyway, my co-worker who bought this item told me that she purchased it at Macro Store here in the Philippines.

I just don’t know whether you can buy this item easily at your nearest appliance center.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 536071505290431/k2311a076/7.6.11