Outspoken by Fergie Hand & Body Lotion 200 ml  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I think this item is just almost the same from the other lotions I tried from Avon in the past
  • I'm just lucky that I bought this lotion along with the perfume

• by Lynn M. A.

Another product that I purchased today from Avon is Outspoken by Fergie Hand & Body Lotion 200 ml. Its regular price is PhP240 (Philippine Peso) or around US$6. However, I was able to purchase both the Fergie’s perfume and this lotion only for PhP999. Anyway, this product comes in a huge quantity.

It has a big 200 ml bottle. Its consistency is less creamy and a bit watery. It absorbs readily on the skin but

not really a good skin moisturizer.

Good thing is that it is not really that sticky nor greasy on the skin. Its smell is just fine and long lasting too. I applied it at night time.

So far, I haven’t seen any adverse effects on my skin. I this is good for normal and oily skin. Its less moisturizing effect is not good for dry skin people.

I think this item is just almost the ...

• same from the other lotions I tried from Avon in the past. I don’t really expect better results on my skin. I was just a bit disappointed.

There is nothing really remarkable about this item. They should have added extra formula for this lotion, like sun protection or more vitamin contents that is good for the skin. It is very synthetic for me.

Well, anyway, I don’t really feel bad at all since I find

the Fergie perfume good enough for my taste. I’m just lucky that I bought this lotion along with the perfume. If not, I wouldn’t have bought this myself.

My final verdict, I would never buy this product again. I was expecting of far better quality since it is endorsed by no less than Fergie herself. Its regular price is quite expensive compared to some leading brands in the market.

This is just another ordinary moisturizing lotion for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316071505280431/k2311a076/7.6.11