Outspoken by Fergie Eau de Parfum Spray 50 mL  » Perfume  »
  • I don't think this is good to wear for night events

• by Lynn M. A.

Finally, I was able to purchase today a bottle of Outspoken by Fergie Eau de Parfum Spray 50 ml. I was trying to order it last time but I never got it from the Avon sales agent who is selling Avon products near my place. Anyway, this perfume costs PhP999 (Philippine Peso) or around US$24.

I was able to purchase this item after I saw in the brochure that it comes with Outspoken

by Fergie Hand & Body Lotion 200 ml. It is actually a good purchase for me.

I was able to buy two great items at a much lesser price. Anyway, the moment I got this perfume, I tried it immediately after I took a shower.

It has a mix floral and fruity scent. Both mixture blended very well.

It does not have an overpowering smell which is quite the opposite of Fergie’s personality.

• She is bold, sexy, outgoing and a seductress.

This perfume is quite mild and good to wear during summertime. This is good for people having a bubbly and easy going personality.

I don’t think this is good to wear for night events. The perfume itself is way too mild and very feminine.

As for me, living in a tropical country, this is good for everyday use. Its perfect blend of floral and fruity

scent is just right for me.

I also like its bottle.

My final verdict, this perfume has good scent but nothing really remarkable.

I have other fruity and floral scented perfumes with much better scents. If you prefer the bold and sexier scents, this one is not appropriate for you.

As much as possible, it is better to buy this perfume when it is on sale. Avon always has their product sales almost every month.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 566071505270431/k2311a076/7.6.11