Domino’s Pizza Fort Walton Beach,FL  » Food  »
405 Racetrack Road NE #102,Fort Walton Beach,Florida 32547
  • But the best ones for us were the large specialty pizza for $11.99 and large three topping pizza for $8.99
  • All the pieces that brought it together were delicious on their own and together it made a great meal
  • I recommend going to this Domino's Pizza when you can

• by chennyK37

Today my husband and I ordered out pizza online for dinner and had it delivered. We got a large pizza with hand tossed crust, pepperoni, ham, pineapple, banana peppers and mozzarella cheese.

To order online you must first go to Dominos.com, of course. On the top you will find the options for the menu, coupons, et cetera. The coupons were mostly for multiple item orders, such as two pizzas or one pizza and add a side at a discount. But the best ones for us were the large specialty pizza for $11.99 and large three topping pizza for $8.99. We weren’t sure which one to go for at first so we went to the new menu option, entrees then Build Your Own Pizza. When we selected that it went to a very easy page for creating your own. First you choose the size and crust style. Then it goes

to a page with a graphic of a pizza with only cheese on it on the right and check boxes all the possible options to add on the right. There are multiple different sauce options for every type they normally offer. The coolest part is after you choose toppings. After any ingredient is selected you have the option for it to be on the entire pizza, or only on the right or left side, and you can even choose to have normal portion, light, or extra. So you can really customize your order just like you were ordering it in person. The check-out is easy, it asks if there are any special delivery instruction (key code or whatever), then if you want to pay with a card right away or cash when the delivery man shows up. We payed cash so I’m not sure how easy the credit process ...

• is.

After you finalize your order, it takes you to a Tracker. You can track the progress of your order from it, beginning with it being placed, then when it is getting prepared and by who. Then who puts it in the oven and when, then when its out and waiting for delivery (”quality check”). And finally who the delivery person is and when he left. No ETA for delivery though, unfortunately. Another thing about the Tracker, it is a CPU hog if you choose to keep it running in the browser! I kept it open so I could track it and I was unable to open any other website. It kept my CPU running at 100% the whole time. That part of the Tracker was almost unacceptable. Other than that its pretty cool.

Delivery time was about 20 minutes which was a little long but still acceptable. The

delivery person, Bryan was very friendly and warm. But most importantly, the pizza. It was spectacular! I really love the garlic butter crust. I was was a firm on the outside and soft and warm on the inside. The pineapples were sweet and juicy. The ham and pepperoni were just right. And the cheese was nice and gooey. All the pieces that brought it together were delicious on their own and together it made a great meal. After a few slices each my husband and I were full, and still able to have left overs for tomorrow.

The process to order online and have it delivered was easy and painless. The meal was wonderful. I recommend going to this Domino’s Pizza when you can. If you do not live in the same area I do, then by all means go to your local one. It will be a good meal.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 276071505250431/k2311a076/7.6.11