Qatar Airways Experience  » Airlines  »
  • I went into the check-in and there was a big check in counter so i decided to go there
  • The breakfast was very well presented and was quite delicious
  • I thought that the landing would be a bit rough but it was as smooth as butter
  • That was a great experience at Qatar Airways
  • I suggest everyone to experience that flight full of fun and five star service

• by Shamir

Everything was ready and i got my ticket and the flight was of an international five star airline,Qatar Airways. It was midnight when we left from our home to airport. I went into the check-in and there was a big check in counter so i decided to go there. At the check-in counter there was a very kind and friendly lady who helped me for my journey as she was of Qatar Airways. I got through the immigration and then all passengers were boarding. I got a very good seat, i got a window seat with the wing.

But at the starting i was a bit scared because for the take off. Every seat had small touch screen TV’s. After few minutes a safety video started which was quite helpful and good. The Aircraft was very neat

and clean,It was good in size and the air hostess were very kind and helpful. After the safety video finished they gave us small wet towels.

Then the plane take off. The flight duration was of 14 hours 30 minutes. First i had to travel to Doha to find a connecting flight to Houston. After 1 hour of take off,they provided breakfast. There were three things in the breakfast.

Grilled Rock Fish,Seaweed Omelette and Smoked tuna and Ginger Salad. I choose Smoked tuna with Ginger Salad,With this i got melon and fresh fruits with yogurt and selection of beverages like espresso,Japanese tea,African Coffee and Orange juice. I selected African coffee. The breakfast was very well presented and was quite delicious. Loved the breakfast specially the African Coffee.

Then Everybody were watching movies listening songs and playing games. I watched Harry Potter 1,

• Face off and one Indian Movie Rab ne bana di jodi. The quality and service was five star and that was the thing i was loving the most. I also played some games there,then for a while i slept because i was quite tired. After i woke up it was the lunch time.

In the lunch time there were quite good menu like Sushi plate,seafood soba noodles,classic Arabic mezze,cheese plate of farmhouse cheddar, brie de meaux and fourme d’ambert. So i selected Soba Noodles. I got fresh fruits, Yougurts cheese,A chocolate and apple juice. That was a healthy Lunch for me and i was very exited for that. The lunch was very tasty and a bit crunchy too.

Then after lunch i slept again,I woke up after 2 hours and then played games and then i concentrated on the

flight and the Aircraft that how is this flying how fast were we going. After that we got some snacks and tea as it was landing time. We finished the snacks and 1:30 hours were left in the flight. We all got ready and the pilot instructed us to fasten our seat belt. We were going down,and i was seeing the whole scene from my window.

We crossed the clouds and the aircraft shaked i got a bit scared about that. Then after few minutes and Big city was visible and that city was Houston. The Pilot found the runway and landed the plane there. I thought that the landing would be a bit rough but it was as smooth as butter. That was a great experience at Qatar Airways.

I suggest everyone to experience that flight full of fun and five star service.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 406071505240431/k2311a076/7.6.11