Pond’s Facial Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I believe it’s a bit harsh on the skin that can leave it too dry
  • I am disappointed because I have to spend time and money for a facial scrub and also for a moisturizer
  • However, I think that it actually works on cleansing your skin’s pores since it has micro beads acting as scrubs
  • If you wanted to maintain a smooth and naturally soft skin, you must avoid using products with scrubs on your face
  • I would recommend the Pond’s Daily Face Wash rather than this facial scrub for everyday use

• by shylo

I’m not a big fan of Pond’s products, especially the facial scrub. I believe it’s a bit harsh on the skin that can leave it too dry. I’m just 23 years old and I’m scared that facial scrub can rob my face of its natural radiance and softness.

I tried the Pond’s Nourishing Facial Scrub but it’s a little too harsh for my skin. After every use, I am noticing that my face feels tightened

and stretched, as if it is peeling. Since my face feels dry, I have to put on some moisturizer to correct the effect of this product on my face.

I am disappointed because I have to spend time and money for a facial scrub and also for a moisturizer. It only took me one wash to figure out that this product doesn’t suit young and sensitive skin.

Also, whenever I have pimples and wash my ...

• face with Pond’s Facial Scrub it will only irritate my breakouts more! With these effects, I discontinue the use of Pond’s immediately.

I don’t know about everyone, but for me, Pond’s doesn’t work that good. However, I think that it actually works on cleansing your skin’s pores since it has micro beads acting as scrubs. As it peels away your skin, dead skin cells are removed that I think is not necessary especially if

you’re just a teen or in early twenties.

If you have sensitive skin, this product is not for you because its active ingredients are too strong, giving off the feeling of dryness in the face after every wash. If you wanted to maintain a smooth and naturally soft skin, you must avoid using products with scrubs on your face. I would recommend the Pond’s Daily Face Wash rather than this facial scrub for everyday use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 316071505130431/k2311a076/7.6.11