Nice’n clean anti-static cleaning wipes  » Housewares  »
  • They cost $5.39 at Wal-Mart for the container of 80

• by sadonna
      My new computer has a flat LCD screen and when I first got it I was not sure of how to clean it, because we have never had that type before. I was used to grabbing a paper towel and some glass cleaner and just wiping it down.

On an LCD screen though that

does not work.

We tried blowing it off with a can of air but that did not take care of the fingerprints from my kids everywhere.

Finally I saw in the computer department where they were selling nice’n clean anti-static cleaning wipes and decided to give them a try.

They work better than anything ...

• else we have tried.

Nice’n clean anti-static wipes do not pull the dirt down into the corners and leave them like my paper towel or dish rag does.

They do leave streaks sometimes if you get one that is too wet.

They come in a container that holds 80 wipes that are 6

by 6.

5 inches you pull them through the top like baby wipes.

They have alcohol on them so it will evaporate as you clean.

They cost $5.

39 at Wal-Mart for the container of 80.

If you only use them once or twice a week then one pack will last you a about a year.

d s busby says :

Did you ever bother to count the wipes in the container. I did and there were only forty 40 . I counted my use because the container seemed to be a little flimsy for the number it should contain. Only forty in the container, to me that`s a rip-off. I checked others at the store later, and they seemed to weigh about the same, heft.

Galega says :

It is highly unlikely that there are only 40 wipes in a pack which should contain 100 wipes. There must be some misunderstanding on your part. Everything is automated and it isn’t packed manually.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531604150511030/k2311a0416/4.16.07