Stopain Pain Relief Extra Strength Roll On
  • I have always noticed that my muscles can start to ache very easily, but recently the pain was becoming more intense
  • I also was looking for something that was convenient
  • I like that both the heating and cooling sensation were intense
  • I try to keep the actual roll on container away from my face, because it can definitely cause some irritation
  • I think it is good for those people who are tired of getting mess all over their hands and skin

• by adrean_j

I have been having a lot of issues with muscle pain recently. I have always noticed that my muscles can start to ache very easily, but recently the pain was becoming more intense. I had been using many methods to get rid of the pain, but wanted to find something stronger to use. I also was looking for something that was convenient. I noticed the Stopain Pain Relief Extra Strength Roll On, on the shelves at my local drug store. I purchased the small 3 ounce container for about eight dollars. I liked that this product was very easy to open, and was virtually mess

free. The Stopain applicator rolls over my skin with ease and it actually helps massage in the pain relief liquid. The liquid is virtually clear and dries without staining my skin. I have always hated that many rubs leave white streaks on my skin.

This product was very strong, and I could feel the heating and cooling sensation almost immediately. I like that both the heating and cooling sensation were intense. I could feel this product working away the pain in my muscles. The scent was a bit strong, and could often leave my eyes burning. I try to keep the actual roll on container away ...

• from my face, because it can definitely cause some irritation. I noticed that the scent eventually fades away, but it takes about an hour. After applying this medication, I felt relief for about two hours. The relief was not very long lasting, but it reduced the pain by about 70 percent. That is a lot for me, and I have not found many muscle rubs that work this well. I use this product at least 3 times a day, and have noticed that I can move around with less pain.

I like this Stopain pain relief roll on and think it is something that I

would buy in the future. It worked to take away the pain and was easy to use. It is great for anyone who is looking for a massage and a medicine applicator in one. I think it is good for those people who are tired of getting mess all over their hands and skin. It only takes a minute to use and does not waste a lot of my valuable time. This little container of Stopain lasted me about two weeks. I did not have to use too much of it, but did have to apply an adequate amount for my desired pain relief level.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 265071504770131/k2311a075/7.5.11