Bijan Perfume by Bijan  » Perfume  »
  • I think it is the vision of class and sensuality
  • If you are looking for a scent that will get you attention and just smells amazing,then this is the stuff to try
  • I really love it's memorable and lasting scent
  • I love it's powerful and fun scent though
  • I really enjoy this perfume and recommend it to all of the ladies out there

• by Gina Gott

This perfume has been around forever. It is elegant and sexy, and will cause heads to turn wherever you go. I am in love with this stuff! I have been using it off and on for over 20 years. I think it is the vision of class and sensuality. I can’t tell you how many compliments that I have gotten when wearing this stuff. It is a real man magnet. I know my husband is crazy about it! If you are looking for a scent that will get you attention and just smells amazing,then this is the stuff to try. There has to be a reason why it is still a popular scent today after being around since the late 80’s. Try this stuff out! You will be very glad that you did. I know that I am.

This perfume has

a wonderful mix of scents. There is some ylang ylang, orange blossom, and bergamot. There is also some narcissus, persian jasmine, and bulgarian rose. Some other notes are honey, orris root, and tuberose. There is also some lily of the valley and carnation along with some oak moss. This scent also has some sexy patchouli, amber, and sandalwood. There is some yummy vanilla and tonka bean in it as well. This scent ends with the notes of heliotrope, benzoin, and cedar along with some musk.

I really enjoy how bold and wonderful this scent is. It is the perfect strength. I really love it’s memorable and lasting scent. This stuff stays on my skin literally for 10 hours or more. I can wear it during the day or at night. I usually prefer this scent for special night’s out. It is ...

• a little much to wear to work,but it is good if you have a nice lunch to go to with the girls or something. I think that this scent is very noticable,but it is not so heavy that it gives you a headache or anything. It is just right! I love it’s powerful and fun scent though.

The price of this stuff is not to bad. It is about what you would expect from a designer perfume. I can get a 1 oz bottle for about $35.00. I can get a 1.7 oz bottle for about $48.00. There is also a big 2.5 oz bottle of this scent for $60.00. I like that no matter what size bottle I get, I know that it will last a long time. You don’t have to spray much of this scent on to get

the full and lasting effect of it. You also don’t have to worry about touch up sprays, so basically it is just a great buy!

I really enjoy this perfume and recommend it to all of the ladies out there. I think that it best suited for women 18 and older. Some young girls like it for special occasions though. This scent is a great one for me. It brings back a lot of memories every time I use it. I have been wearing it on and off for a very long time. If you are looking for something unique and sexy, then you should check this stuff out. It is priced right and best of all it lasts. This is a scent that can fit into just about season too. It is good to wear when you want to feel special and good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 565071504760131/k2311a075/7.5.11