Acuatico Beach Resort  » Travel  »
Laiya, San Juan, Batangas
  • Also, it is very hard to move and do your thing in the bathroom that I think is 1x1 meters only
  • I love the food served in the buffet table, especially the calamari
  • We had such great time while we’re there and I’ll definitely go back, this time with my boyfriend

• by shylo

Last summer vacation, my friends and I went to Acuatico Beach Resort in Laiya, San Juan, Batangas. It is a 3 hour drive from Manila. Getting there is not that difficult since the local residents are very accommodating and there are board signs of the resort in almost every turn. If you like, you can visit http://www.acuaticoresort.com.ph/ for more info.

The resort is small and quiet, more like a private and secluded place to spend a day or two. Judging that the resort looked and felt like a place for serenity, my friends and I are a

bot taken aback since our way of enjoying is by being loud and all that. The place is easily not for those cranky young adults I guess.

But we have to make the most of what we got. Instead of sulking, we had changed our plans and started to transform ourselves into a more reserved and soft-spoken personalities to match the resort. We all enjoyed the spa and jacuzzi. The infinity pool is really an awesome scene as it looks like you are face-to-face to the horizon. I love the sunset at the afternoon! It was really great!

• However, I noticed that as we dip in the pool to relax, the background sound aired is not really our type of music. It’s as if you’re in a taxi in the city. Not such a good choice of music there, I’d say.

On the other hand, the staff and managers in the resort were all very accommodating and polite. But we’re not fans of the rooms! They are too small and since we are 10, we have to split into two groups but still space is very limited in each room we got. Also, it is very

hard to move and do your thing in the bathroom that I think is 1×1 meters only! In the positive side, I love the beds; the fabrics used were so comfortable.

I love the food served in the buffet table, especially the calamari! However, food is pricey there! Though everything looks enticing I still don’t think that their price is reasonable. I love the free breakfast!

All in all, I’d say the resort is an 8. We had such great time while we’re there and I’ll definitely go back, this time with my boyfriend. He’ll definitely enjoy the serenity of the resort.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 385071504720131/k2311a075/7.5.11