Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD
  • I bought some fitness DVDs when I was trying to lose weight
  • First, I like the different intensity levels

• by Joyce Morse

I bought some fitness DVDs when I was trying to lose weight. Recently, I bought The Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD. While some of the others are gathering dust in my collection, this one gets used a lot.

I keep it in my DVD player all of the time. Why do I like it? There are several reasons.

First, I like the different intensity

levels. Bob Harper works with you on level one.

It’s for beginners but don’t let that make you think it’s easy. You’ll still get a workout from it.

For one thing, it is a 20 minute workout so you will burn quite a few calories. Jillian takes you through level two, which is ten minutes long and quite a bit tougher.

Kim has level three, which I haven’t made it to yet. There also warm up and cool down segments.

I like the fact that each are separated and you can combine them to suit you based on your abilities and time limits. I also like the fact that it is former Biggest Loser contestants that take you through the workouts with the trainers.

They aren’t all in perfect ...

• Biggest Loser Cardio Max DVD
      shape so they don’t make you feel bad about the way you look. And while they do maintain correct form, they also look natural doing the exercises.

This DVD is a total body workout and you will feel it the next day or two. I like the variety but I also like the fact that it is easy to follow and you don’t get lost in the

steps like in many fitness videos.

Bob and Jillian are in the same mode as on the show, Bob the encourager and Jillian the drill sergeant even though she isn’t quite as tough as with the contestants. I never watched the show when Kim was on so I can’t really comment on how she is.

I do feel I get a good benefit from this workout and I plan to buy other DVDs from them.

Chloe says :

re : First, I like the different intensity levels
It was amazing Perfect to watch

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071504670131/k2311a075/7.5.11