Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder
  • However for my feet, I need to buy a foot powder
  • The store ran out of stock for my favorite brand of foot powder
  • Another thing, it is quite cheaper compared to Fissan

• by Lynn M. A.

I am the type of person who sweats profusely. I have an average body figure but I just sweat a lot all over my body. Some parts of my body that sweat a lot are my underarms, my back, my hands, and my feet. For my body, I just use loose powder to freshen up. However for my feet, I need to buy a foot powder. Just recently, I have purchased Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder. I was not able to buy

the brand that I usually use. The store ran out of stock for my favorite brand of foot powder.

Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder is more expensive compared to my favorite brand however they almost have the same quality. It keeps my feet dry the whole day. Every time I use rubber shoes, I have to rub this powder and put some extra amount inside my shoes. For high heels, I have to wear some small stockings and then put some amount ...

• on my feet. This has greatly minimized excessive sweating of my feet. However, for sandals, I have to bear it. I just can’t put this powder since it leaves a whitish cast on my feet which is not good to look at. In terms of its fragrance, it is unscented but still a light smell lingers however I don’t find it unpleasant at all. Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder’s texture is a bit coarser than an ordinary loose powder for the body.
        This product is pretty effective for reducing sweating on my feet. If I compared my favorite brand of foot powder and this Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder, they almost have the same quality. They both keep my feet dry and free from sweats. However for my favorite brand, I can use it for my underarms as well. Another thing, it is quite cheaper compared to Fissan.

My final verdict, I may buy this product again. This is a good alternative for my favorite foot powder brand.

Fissan Foot Deodorant Powder

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071504480131/k2311a075/7.5.11