Chick-Fil-A in Fort Walton Beach,FL  » Restaurants  »
743 Beal Parkway Northwest,Fort Walton Beach,FL
  • I was so satisfied my dessert and I think I can always go back for it whenever I crave because it was so good

• by chennyK37

Me and my Mother In Law, went to have lunch at Chick Fil-A here in Fort Walton yesterday. We ordered a 6 piece of chicken nuggets for me and a banana milkshake pudding while my mother in-law ordered a chicken strip salad and a regular size of sweet tea for her drink. They have like 10 tables with regular metal chairs with a red cover foamed chair to sit on.

It was crowded when we were there,at least most of the seats or table are taken since it was lunch time like around 12:15PM but we did not had to wait long in line to get our

food and it was so easy to pick on their menus because I think it was laid out well. The salads, the burgers, their drinks and desserts.

They also got some food combination or package if you really wanted to eat much or you could just order a side and share with one combo if you are with somebody, like what me and my mother in law did. I got my self that 6 piece of chicken nuggets with honey mustard sauce and we shared the salad with 3 strips of chicken, that is like a 4 inch long and at least 1 and half wide with ...

• like a centimeter thick, plus my mother in law got her self a fudge brownies and that stuffed our stomach when we finished everything.

We paid a total of $13. 73 for two which is really not a bad price at all.

It was a good lunch for the both of us and we did not have to pay so much money. I do like the chicken strip and the salad that came with it.

The salad has shredded tomatoes, cabbage and carrots, it also have broccoli,cheddar cheeses, lettuce and romaine and you can choose your own dressing. We had a ranch dressing and it blend the salads

taste so well.

The chicken nuggets are breaded a little bit sweet and the chicken was not as tender as the chicken strip, but I dip it with honey mustard so it turned out okay. The milkshake banana pudding that I had was chocolate flavored.

I really like the mixture of everything that is in it, like the whip,the beans,syrup and blended banana and the chocolate. I was so satisfied my dessert and I think I can always go back for it whenever I crave because it was so good.

I think the price was reasonable and the chicken or the food was not so bad at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 75071504470131/k2311a075/7.5.11