Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Bar  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the smaller size which is in 60 g plastic pack
  • My experience with this product is quite satisfactory
  • Anyway, what I don't like about this bar is its smell
  • I think with constant usage, some dark spots of my body will be evenly whitened out

• by Lynn M. A.

Another product I purchased last Saturday was Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Bar. I bought the smaller size which is in 60 g plastic pack. It can also be bought in bigger size. Once again, I don’t know its exact price since I bought it along with Olay Healthy Fairness Day Cream for only PhP25 (Philippine Peso) or half a dollar. I had a great purchase that day.

Anyway, Olay Natural

White Healthy Fairness Bar contains Vitamin C which helps maintain the fairness of the skin. This bar is good for those people who wants maintain or achieve a lighter skin complexion. My experience with this product is quite satisfactory. Its bar is unlike the Olay Moisturizing Soap. It is a bit harder and does not easily melt down with water. It is foamy once applied on the skin. After patting my ...

• body dry with towel, I can see its moisturizing effect on my skin. After almost a week of using this product, I can see that my skin is having that radiant glow. I like its effect. Instead of getting a light pale skin which I experienced from most whitening bar, this soap brings out the natural radiance of my skin. My skin looks healthy white. Anyway, what I don’t like about
        this bar is its smell. Its smell is way different from the usual Olay Bars. It has that ordinary smell common to some soaps I used in the past.

My final verdict, I would purchase this product again. It is cheaper and has effective lightening effect. I think with constant usage, some dark spots of my body will be evenly whitened out. Its price is affordable and can be purchased anywhere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071504450131/k2311a075/7.5.11