Eskinol Naturals Facial Cleanser
  • Most brands that I tried are very harsh and I noticed that they even make my pimples look red and feel irritated so I stopped using them
  • Another thing that I like most about this cleanser is that it is very convenient to use
  • I’ll certainly recommend this to my daughters in the future as well

• by shylo

One of my favorite beauty products is Eskinol Naturals. I’ve been using this facial cleanser since high school and it never disappoints me. I had my fair share of pimple problems even now but Eskinol is always there to help reduce oil/dirt build up in my face, thus, less breakouts! Compared to other brands, this is the only facial cleanser that is perfect for my skin. Most brands that I tried are very harsh

and I noticed that they even make my pimples look red and feel irritated so I stopped using them. Eskinol is the only brand I ever trusted. I never had any skin peeling nor do my pimples get worse while using this product.

Though this is very effective for my skin I make sure that I don’t use this too frequent. I still believe that the skin in our face is very delicate and should not be subjected to chemicals on a regular basis. Thus, in moderation, I was able to make Eskinol work best for my sensitive skin.

Another thing that I like most about this cleanser is that it is very convenient to use. After a very exhausting day, I wish I could just go directly to sleep but with all the dirt that I’ve harvested outside it is impossible to have a peaceful sleep. You know ...

• Eskinol Naturals Facial Cleanser
      how hard it is to drag yourself to the bathroom and wash your face, so having this facial cleanser is a breeze! All I need to do is grab it and with some thorough dab in the face with cotton and I am all set to hit the sack! It’s also a plus that Eskinol gives off a subtle fragrance that is very relaxing. My favorite scent is Orange that is very citrusy and
      refreshing. My boyfriend loves it, too!

Since Eskinol is one of the leading brands of facial cleanser in the Philippines, it comes with a very affordable and reasonable price. It is a great find in local drugstores here so I am thankful that the company continues to provide quality Eskinol products.

My mother recommended Eskinol to me, which is one proof that mothers truly know best! I’ll certainly recommend this to my daughters in the future as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071504440131/k2311a075/7.5.11