Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream  » Cosmetics  »
2.8
  • I bought two products from Olay just the other week
  • One thing I like about this day cream is that it easily absorbs on the skin
  • So, far I have not experience any skin breakouts nor skin blemishes

• by Lynn M. A.

I bought two products from Olay just the other week. They have their promo sale on some of their soaps, lotions and moisturizer. I was able to purchase both soap and day cream for myself. Now my first review is on Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream. I bought it in 7.5 g sachet. I don’t really know its actual price since I bought both Olay soap and the day cream at a very cheap price. I bought these two items for

only PhP25 (Philippine Peso) or around half a dollar.

Anyway, this Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream claims to have UV Protection but it does not specifies its SPF level. So, I am hesitant to use this day cream under the heat of the sun. Anyway, its consistency is very light and non-greasy. One thing I like about this day cream is that it easily absorbs on the skin. It has great smell too that is long lasting. I have been using ...

• this item for almost a week now. So, far I have not experience any skin breakouts nor skin blemishes. This is a day cream but I usually apply it on my face at night time. It has good effect when I wake up in the morning. My skin feels smoother and not really oily on the skin. With regards to its whitening ability, I can’t say at this early that it is effective. I guess like other whitening creams, I have to apply
        it religiously on dark spots to get faster and better results. Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream may come second best for me.

My final verdict, I would continue using this cream to see better results. So far, I am quite happy. I also like the fact that it is cheaper and easily available in the market. I guess this is good for all skin type. All in all, compared to my favorite lightening cream , I still preferred my fave brand.

Olay Natural White Healthy Fairness Day Cream
    katrina says :

You can see the results after 2 months or so. I`ve started using this since 4th year HS june. My classmate said to me that my face is super white what is your secret? It think it was around September she told me that. i was really happy about the effects.

Lynn M. A. replies :

Hi Katrina, it is such a pleasure to hear from you. Good to know that you find this product suitable for your skin. As to getting a white effect on your skin, you only have to apply small amount on your face. Squeeze a pea size amount and put it on your chin, cheeks, nose and forehead. Then, spread evenly. I hope I have answered your question.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 315071504410131/k2311a075/7.5.11