Method Foaming Hand Wash Refresh Mint 10 oz.
  • When I found the mint eucalyptus, I was in heaven
  • Since I love all mint fragrances, I wanted to try this one too
  • The eucalyptus spearmint one may have been a tribute to the Bath and Body Works signature fragrance of the same name, which happens to be on my top three favorite smells in the entire world, and I thought maybe this variety might be like the old “Garden Mint” which bath and Body Works does not make anymore
  • It smells amazing, and it is slightly reminiscent of Garden Mint, but has its own uniqueness too
  • I think this is an excellent line of products, and I would recommend this scent to all mint lovers

• by reviewabit

I have developed a serious love of the Method foaming hand soaps. When I found the mint eucalyptus, I was in heaven. The next time I was looking, I found there was also a “Refresh Mint” (which is a clever name. ) Since I love all mint fragrances, I wanted to try this one too.

The eucalyptus spearmint one may have been a tribute to the Bath and Body Works signature fragrance of the same name, which happens to be on my top three favorite smells in the entire world, and I thought maybe this variety might be like the old “Garden Mint” which bath and Body Works does not make anymore. It was very nice, and I miss it. I tried this one out long before it

was time to put a new bottle out.

The curiosity always wins. It smells amazing, and it is slightly reminiscent of Garden Mint, but has its own uniqueness too. It is a little milder than the eucalyptus mint, but just as clean and refreshing, and perfect for the kitchen.

Like all of their foaming soaps, it dispenses a perfectly sized puff of foam that is rich and cleanses well. One thing I love about these foaming hand washes is that they are less messy than liquids, which can drip down the sides of the bottle or fall into the sink and get wasted. This never happens with the foam.

I had two concerns before trying the product type initially. I was afraid that it would not be economical, because the ...

• fluid in the bottle is as thin as water– and I assumed that was necessary for the foaming action to work, but thought that it meant it was a watered down solution and that I would not get much use out of the bottle. I was wrong about that.

These bottles last a lot longer than I expected them too. Don’t let the thinness of the liquid fool you– it is potent and concentrated and it takes very little to turn into a puff of soap which is the perfect size to wash your hands. I think this actually makes them even more economical than other types of soaps.

The soap cleans thoroughly, and leaves your hands feeling fresh and clean and smelling wonderful. The scent lingers

for awhile, and although it is tough enough to handle kitchen grease, it is not too harsh on the hands. Method is an environmentally responsible company that is health oriented.

Their products are non-toxic, biodegradable, and not tested on animals. That’s a big plus in my book. The bottles are recycled and are recyclable again.

(I recommend keeping the bottles, because they also make refills!) The formula is mostly natural, but it does contain the much maligned sodium lauryl sulfate. It also has cocamidopropyl betaine as a lathering agent, and boasts vitamin E and aloe for its skin benefits. I think this is an excellent line of products, and I would recommend this scent to all mint lovers.

Once you try this kind of soap, you may be spoiled.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071504331231/k2311a075/7.5.11