Method Foaming Hand Wash Eucalyptus Mint 10 oz
  • This eucalyptus mint is one that I found recently, and I was absolutely thrilled
  • One of my favorite smells in the world is the Bath and Body Works eucalyptus spearmint fragrance, and I thought this might be similar
  • Although it does contain sodium lauryl sulfate, which many fans of natural products like to avoid, it is very gentle and the other ingredients are reasonably natural enough that I can easily forgive them for the SLS
  • I have become a solid believer in these soaps, and I highly recommend them, especially the Method brand because of their ideology, commitment to quality, and the really nice fragrances they offer

• by reviewabit

I have always been a big fan of Method health and beauty products and their self foaming hand soaps are a favorite. I have used several of the scents they have available, and even ordered refills. This eucalyptus mint is one that I found recently, and I was absolutely thrilled. One of my favorite smells in the world is the Bath and Body Works eucalyptus spearmint fragrance, and I thought this might be similar.

Although it is not exactly the same, it is in the same vein and very, very nice. I put my bottle in the bathroom since I have another fragrance in the kitchen, and everyone loves using it. The formula they use is near perfect.

Although it does contain sodium lauryl sulfate, which many fans

of natural products like to avoid, it is very gentle and the other ingredients are reasonably natural enough that I can easily forgive them for the SLS. It has some perks worthy of extra Brownie points: it has no triclosan, it is non-toxic, biodegradable, and is never tested on animals. It is made in the USA.

The materials used in the bottle are both recyclable and recycled. The product, of course, foams very well. (You can thank the SLS for that.

) Instead of making a drippy mess and running down the bottle, you get a nice, clean, neat little puff of foam in your hand. It is no wimpy foam either. Although the liquid inside the bottle looks as thin as water, you can ...

• be assured that you will get plenty of soapiness from that little puff of foam.

It’s just the right size to clean your hands– not too much or too little. (With a smell like this, there could never be too much, actually. ) It cleans well and leaves your hands smooth and soft.

Before I ever tried a self foaming soap, I was a little skeptical. I thought that the watery consistency of the soap, while necessary for the foaming mechanism to work, was not economical because so much was used at once to make the foam that the bottle would run out quickly. I thought it was a gimmick.

I was wrong. This stuff is very concentrated. Do not let the thinness of the liquid fool

you, it does not take much of it to make that puff of soap in your hand, and it actually lasts as long as the regular liquid and gel soaps.

It may even be more economical, because you are not wasting as much as the regular liquid kind when it drips and leaks or goes down the drain unused. I have become a solid believer in these soaps, and I highly recommend them, especially the Method brand because of their ideology, commitment to quality, and the really nice fragrances they offer. This one is probably going to be my favorite, but there are many others that are wonderful.

Many Method products can be found at Target stores, and they are also available from various other retailers and online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071504241231/k2311a075/7.5.11