Ahava Honey Herbal Relaxation Bath Salts 32 oz
  • I found out long ago that the best medicine can be done at home
  • I use a lot of products in my bath to keep things interesting, and one thing that has helped me a great deal is the use of bath salts
  • When I picked up this Honey Herbal relaxation bath, I was happy to see it was made with 100% Dead Sea salts, and the scent sounded wonderful
  • I love honey– the smell and taste of it, and mixing it with herbs was a very appealing idea to me
  • I would definitely recommend this brand, especially for those with sore muscles, joints, or fibromyalgia

• by reviewabit

I treat my painful fibromyalgia symptoms with a variety of methods that do not involve prescriptions or doctor visits. I found out long ago that the best medicine can be done at home. I take a nightly hot bath to relax my muscles and get me in the right frame of mind and body for sleep. I use a lot of products in my bath to keep things interesting, and one thing that has helped me a great deal is the use of bath salts.

The Dead Sea salts are the preferable choice– because they have more minerals than regular sea

salt, and the nutrients, like magnesium which is essential for muscle and nerve function, can actually work through absorption into your skin through the water. I can tell a difference in my symptoms when I use salt in the bath as opposed to just a regular bath product without it. I especially like to use salts in the summer, when my skin is oilier and I don’t want to use heavy moisturizing products in the bath.

Salt softens the water and makes it feel silky without adding heavy greasy oils and butters. Ahava is a natural brand that I have come to

like since I have been trying out their products. When I picked up this Honey Herbal relaxation bath, I was happy to see it was made with 100% Dead Sea salts, and the scent sounded wonderful.

I love honey– the smell and taste of it, and mixing it with herbs was a very appealing idea to me. I have used a few other honey scented baths, and they usually blend it with a vanilla or fruit scent, which is wonderful– but this just sounded unique and summery. I tried out the bath at home that night.

It smells amazing. If you can ...

•  Ahava Honey Herbal Relaxation Bath Salts 32 oz
      imagine the smell of sweet honey, and the bees that make it swarming around plants and flowers, this is sort of what that smells like to me– a honey garden. The salts dissolve pretty easily, but you may need to swirl them around a bit to get them fully dissolved into the water.

I found the bath really relaxing. My muscles were in heaven with the Dead Sea salts, and my mind was in pure bliss with the fragrance. The water was soft and gentle, and left my skin feeling smooth and silky, with no oily residue.

There was no mess to

clean out of the tub either, and no drying products like foaming agents from bubble baths. I slept great that night. The fragrance lingered on my skin for an hour or so, according to my partner anyway.

I went straight to sleep so I did not get to enjoy that part. Although Ahava salts are not the least expensive, I think they are actually a pretty good price since they use all Dead Sea salt. Many brands have fillers.

I would definitely recommend this brand, especially for those with sore muscles, joints, or fibromyalgia. It is a relaxing, sensual break from the usual menthol muscle soaks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071504131231/k2311a075/7.5.11