Game Systems  » Games  »
  • Now, I can't even go to a game store and find any xbox games

• by CJ
      With all of the new game systems coming out, how do you know which one to buy? Well, to answer your question, none of them! The N60 was the hottest thing to buy intill the playstaion. The playstation was the hottest thing to buy intill the playstation 2. The playstation 2 was the hottest thing to buy intill the xbox.

The xbox was the

hottest thing to buy intill the xbox360. And last but not least,the xbox360 was the hottest thing to buy intill the playstation 3 came out this year (2007).

I have an xbox myself. I have about ten games.

Now, I can’t even go to a game store and find any xbox games. All I can find is the store over populated with xbox360 and ...

• playstaion 3 games! I paid $180 for my xbox.

A new game is about $50. So, one game system, and one game is about $230, not including the controlers.

Im telling you this because by this time next year, maybe two new game systems will be on the market. Then you’ll not be able to find xbox360 games.

IT’S A BIG WASTE OF MONEY!

Trust me on this, the game company designed a system where everyone will want to buy it. Then,next year, they make another one better than before so everyone will have to get it! And this same chain keeps going and going.

By now, Microsoft most likely has a couple of hundread billions of dollars just because of two game system! It’s a waste of money…Trust me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281504150410530/k2311a0415/4.15.07