DermaSilk 5 Minute Face Lift 1 oz  » Health  »
  • Since I have gone over the big 40 mark, I have noticed a few fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and cheeks
  • Losing weight has made them more obvious, and I noticed one night while I was laying down and plucking some eyebrows with a mirror in my hand that I looked younger when gravity was in reverse
  • Although I was skeptical, the product had mixed reviews, and I thought it was way too expensive for one ounce, I ended up buying some because I needed to look as good as possible for an upcoming event
  • I found that my cheeks would burn slightly after applying the product, but it was transient and didn’t seem to be doing any harm

• by reviewabit

Since I have gone over the big 40 mark, I have noticed a few fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and cheeks. Losing weight has made them more obvious, and I noticed one night while I was laying down and plucking some eyebrows with a mirror in my hand that I looked younger when gravity was in reverse! This led me to look into products like the Dermasilk 5 minute face lift. Although I was skeptical, the product had mixed reviews, and I thought it was way too expensive for one ounce, I ended up buying some because I needed to look as good as possible for an upcoming event. I was able to find the product locally by making a few calls, so at least I did save some money

on the shipping I did not have to pay.

The product claims to have “seven miracle ingredients” that regenerated skin. What it contains is water, palmitic acid, dipalmitoyl hydroxyproline, allantoin, keratin, sodium carbomer, glycerin, vitamin E, elastin, collagen, helix aspersa secretion, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, and ethylhexl glycerin. While some of those things are familiar to me and some hot, I don’t see any bona fide “miracles” in there.

(Except for perhaps the water. ) It is supposed to fight free radicals, and exfoliate to remove dead skin cells. As directed, I applied the potion to cleaned and dried skin.

I put it on my face, mostly around my eyes and cheeks, and a little around my mouth. It recommended using it day and night, under moisturizer. Since the results were ...

• supposed to be better with continued use, I started using it a week before the event I was to attend.

The first time I put it on, my face felt really tight and dry. I looked at my skin and found that it looked slightly firmer, and more like when I was lying down, but I would not call it a miracle by any means. It did not feel good.

I put moisturizer on over and that helped. Over the course of the next week, I used it religiously, always applying lots of moisturizer over it. I found that my cheeks would burn slightly after applying the product, but it was transient and didn’t seem to be doing any harm.

When the big day came, I cleansed and applied the product, and

then took a good hard look at my face to see if any cumulative progress have been made. I really could not tell that there was any difference in how my face looked them versus how it looked when I put on the first application, but it did look better than it did without the product. I am not so sure about the “cumulative” effects of the product (maybe that is insurance that you will buy more.

) I will say that it can improve the look of your face somewhat right after using. The effect fades as time goes on during the day, and I have found that it fades more quickly if you are using make up over the product. While no “miracle” it does offer a small lift.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 345071503791231/k2311a075/7.5.11