Jergens Skin Care  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found out about this product through my mom
  • Right then, I started using Jergens and I was never disappointed
  • So now, I never forget to apply it on after every shower to avoid ever having a premature skin ageing again
  • Moreover, one of the best things that I love about this lotion is its natural and soothing fragrance
  • For me, Jergens is the best brand of moisturizer in the Philippines and I’ll definitely save some of this lotion for my future daughters and granddaughters

• by shylo

I’ve been using Jergens Body Lotion for more than eight years now and so far I am really satisfied with how it takes care of my skin. I found out about this product through my mom. She loves skin lotions and prefers Jergens among all products in local stores. She uses this lotion since I don’t know when but all I’m certain of is that her skin doesn’t look old or dry at all!

When I turned 16, I became conscious about my skin, not that I don’t like its texture but because everyone I knew thinks that I have a natural fair skin. That’s why I wanted to

maintain it. Right then, I started using Jergens and I was never disappointed. I have tried other brands as well to see what I may be missing. As it turns out, most of the other brands I tried are not so good as Jergens. Most lotions locally sold here in the Philippines are not compatible with the kind of weather that we have. During the dry seasons, other lotions will make me feel sticky after minutes of putting it on, but Jergens is never sticky at all. It works like real moisturizer that is felt for 24 hours. It doesn’t mix with your sweat or give you a heavy ...

• feeling of wearing some cosmetics in your skin during a very hot, summer day.

When I started to in a call center enduring night shifts, I tend to neglect the use of lotion since I seldom get direct sunlight. After a few months of not using Jergens, I observed that my skin is becoming dry and flaky. Upon noticing the worsening condition of my skin, I went back to using Jergens, that time I used Jergens Ultra Healing Moisturizer. It has helped me recover the smooth and healthy skin I used to have. So now, I never forget to apply it on after every shower to avoid ever having a

premature skin ageing again.

Moreover, one of the best things that I love about this lotion is its natural and soothing fragrance. Unlike other lotions, Jergens Original Scent Dry Skin Moisturizer gives off subtle fragrance of Cherry and Almond that is very relaxing. It is important for me that the fragrance of my cosmetics is not too strong since I have allergic rhinitis. It also brings back memories from my childhood as my mom, my sister and I pampered our selves after every shower.

For me, Jergens is the best brand of moisturizer in the Philippines and I’ll definitely save some of this lotion for my future daughters and granddaughters!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2011. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311071503690431/k2311a071/7.1.11